• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big Spelling Error In Khii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Even if it is a BETA verison, they shouldn't mispell anything...

Square-Enix should of took more time on the game.....

Dumasses...They just want money.......

Ansem/Sephy

DARN YOU SQUARE ENIX!!!!!!!! WHY????!!!!! WHAT DID WE DO?????!!!!!!!!

*hudles up in corner and cries* *reaches for teddy bear*

I suppose I will have to send in a couple hundred complaint letters over this insignificant typo that may not even have made it into the final version....

But, I really do agree, the whole thing screams rushed....

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
NOO PLEASE NO now I won't buy it that's just awful of them!!!!!
little overreactiv today are we. It's just a typo I'm sure they'll fix it but if they don't lets kill ourselfs in protest. I mean seriously it's not bad enough to destroy the game

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I dont think the errors will be in KH2.

No reviewer or major site has mentioned it...

UnknownEnigma

i thought it was confirmed not beta....ah well whatever, anyways um i wouldnt have noticed that mistake...SERIOUSLY probably to the last match or so 3rd even i wouldve so maybe the reviwers didnt either??? OR theres tht chance that it was fixed and was a tiny mistake, either way i dont mind, the thing i do mind is there mouth moving. the lip sync

D

Dexter

This defintaly a BETA-Version. I mean how big of a spelling mistake can that be?

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's all go on a rage and kill all Kingdom Hearts fans and Tetsuya Nomura and destroy all the games so that way Kingdom Hearts will be nothing in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! Mwuhahhahahhah! But no. That's just a stupid mistake in it, which I don't really care about. It's actually pretty awesome. It shows that we all make mistakes and I hope that they don't take the mistake out.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Okay, get this straight, we're just saying that we hope that the editors will catch it (if they haven't already) and will make it actually look like it took hard work and time to finish it. Stop making it overblown out of proportion like we're threatening to kill Nomura for the mistakes- he doesn't handle most of the NA version, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back