• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

big news! release date finaly found!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
These release dates are only their opinions and not official.

Research Square-Enix and their site for information and stalk on it like a shark on meat.

Any thread in this forum only (KH2) having anything remotely related to release dates will be closed immediately; unless the thread has a link to Square-Enix's site directly stating the date.

God you people are blind. I know i may be spamming as well but please shut up and leave this topic alone because that Release date is just a Rumor

Odin The Knight

Vice-Versa said:
These release dates are only their opinions and not official.

Research Square-Enix and their site for information and stalk on it like a shark on meat.

Any thread in this forum only (KH2) having anything remotely related to release dates will be closed immediately; unless the thread has a link to Square-Enix's site directly stating the date.

God you people are blind. I know i may be spamming as well but please shut up and leave this topic alone because that Release date is just a Rumor

I've been trying to imply that in the last half hour.
But I guess things in bold stand out.
>>;

Krimedog

press the URL then you have to press the neoseeker homepage, then put in Kingdom Hearts 2 in the search and click kingdom hearts 2.... And under it, it says International Release dates EUROPE december 17, 05

I do not know whether to trust this or not, so whatever, its not by square enix, so you never know. It could be right, but im not getting my hopes up yet

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Even when the official release date comes from Square, they still may push it back. Wait for commercials.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Did SE confirm the date themselves?

Until they do, I don't trust you, or your fake release date.

READ THE STICKY, MORON!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
We know.
If it's not from S-E, it's not official, period- no matter how sure you are it's correct.

Can we have this thread locked roundabout now?

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
This realese date is not true. If SE not confirm it, then any date that appear is not true. If you read the KH2 E3 Lineup, theres a quote referring the realese date:

"The release date for KINGDOM HEARTS II will be announced at a later date. This title has not yet been rated by the ESRB."

That means that theres is not realese date!

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
danielmorete said:
does my sig work?

well, i might as well say what i ALWAYS say when this happens...

"HOLY MOTHER OF BANDWITH! *sheilds eyes*"

GOOd god man! what made u put that thing on!?

any ways, isnt it ironic that u say that KH will come out december 17, and you give us a link (not even a SE link..), and it doesnt even work? and then u expect us to "trust ur word" ?
i myself dont buy it the EXTREAM irony of this thread.
so im gonna take a wait and see approach..
but if its right, hopefully i'll remeber to give u 100 dollars in gil money ^_^

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I officialy call this a waste of my time..Look..kid...your site lies....SE has no release date..so...can you and your other friends who think they have the release date knock it off?We all know unless SE didn't state it..its a lie....So I half close this topic..meaning anyone who posts after me is spamming and will have to deal with the mods who work here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back