• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big Brother

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

absurdiam
"Hello, like, this is big sister. Can everyone, like, go to the Dairy Room. EW! Did I say Dairy, I meant Diary"

Idk.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
They should just call it Big Sister, that's simple and then people will get it. lol. They'd get so much shit for that.
I guess the Orwellian reference was just too clever for you.

Kasrinok

oooh ten people sat doing nothing in a house for three months how exciting.

It gets exciting when people start yelling at eachother, waiting for 1 or both of them to explode and either charge the other 1 with fists-o-fury or start taking items from the yard or kitchen and start hurtin g the other person..

Wicked

absurdiam
I love it on BB how people like plan against others, like on the Australian version, this guy took a dump in the girls toilet and left it there. So funny watching the chicks faces XD

Wicked

absurdiam
'twas pretty funny. Oh, and the guys started putting ichy-powder (I don't know what it's called) in the chicks beds and shit like that. So funny. OH! And stealing personal items. God it's funny. I miss it nowss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back