• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big Brother

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
i thought they cancelled this shit

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Shit's being going for eleven years now and it got boring after the first season with Jade fucking Goody and a few other episodes. It's a television show for people who can't be fucked making their own way in life and want instafame. And seriously? Most of the people are conceited twats, anyway. I've never watched a season as a whole, and the only few episodes I watched were from the season with Nikki and Pete. At least it was entertaining to watch a woman with the IQ of Winnie the Pooh and a guy spaz out on cam.

If I wanted to watch people in a house all day, I'd record myself for a day and watch it over and over again.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
gotta say though... Celebrity Big Brother last year with Coolio in it was pretty great. Needs more gangsta rappers like him.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
I think that if it were celebrities, I would actually watch it. As it is, I fucking hate the show. The people are idiots, the activities are stupid, and they just aren't that interesting.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I think that if it were celebrities, I would actually watch it. As it is, I fucking hate the show. The people are idiots, the activities are stupid, and they just aren't that interesting.

They did one or two "Celebrity" Big Brother seasons here in England. I think Jermaine Jackson
—or whatever his name is—was on one. And Jackie Stallone, too.

very differentiable
Awards
Television for the braindead, it ranks among the highest in shitland.

MasterHearts7762

shit's past its sell by date.

i thought they cancelled this shit

Television for the braindead, it ranks among the highest in shitland.

Oh thanks guys i fell real good right now reading this and watching right this moment. I meant to make this thread for people who like it, not for bashing. So can an admin close it please? :angry:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Well yeah but the major contributions to this thread have been negative, and nothing on the current season of it, which was my whole idea of making the thread. :/

Yeah, but you can't just completely disregard negative opinion. Some of it was alright, with Nikki & Pete, but as far as I'm concerned it's just continued for no reason. Be serious, now. It's a TV show about watching people do nothing all day in a big house with a few activities thrown in, and has gone on for like, what, eleven years? Even you must be thinking it's getting a bit old.

Kasrinok

I seen Big Borther and i was hooked on this thread already lol. Ive watched all but like the first 1-2 seasons. I seen parts of them but i didnt see the whole seasons. This season is O.K. , i really wanted Jesse to go further because he got screwed over last year.. but hope Jeff gets to the end, he deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back