• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WisdomMaster13

No way.... they cant do this to us....i hate life!! (this is ganna be me if that is true)... I think that you are right because they cant have a good reason for not telling us BHK's name... unless they like to toy with us...lol...:cool:

kairibreeze

i don't think they'd do that beacuse people have to say his name in the cut-scenes beacuse theres so many of them.

Relik

WHAT!?!?!?! Blasphemy that is, how dare you say something like that you jerk!

No I'm just kidding with you, I honestly don't care about his name at all. I would laugh actually if his name was changable because that, to me, would make all of these threads about the BHK's name pretty much pointless and a waste of a lot time and effort on the part of the people who love flaming.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
wow, nooobishness.

1. BHK's name has been revealed as Roxas, it was leaked through the soundtrack, and S-E took it down, cuz of spoilers.

2. If he was nameable, there would be a default name, just like Tidus

Cloudy_Card said:
wow, nooobishness.

1. BHK's name has been revealed as Roxas, it was leaked through the soundtrack, and S-E took it down, cuz of spoilers.

2. If he was nameable, there would be a default name, just like Tidus
Ha you calling me a n00b..That just proves you are one. Almost everyone with a shread of intelligence has denounced that name as viable..in fact the only people that believe it are the n00bs that frequent this section...such as yourself^^

And you don't know that there would be a default..seeing as not every game has a default for namable characters...like DQ8 and suikoden...

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
i wasnt calling u a noob, sorry. But kh2.co.uk, a site much more reliable than this, posted a link to the soundtrack listing, and there it was, Roxas, so thats the closest thing we have to a confirmed name.

And sorry, i just though all s-e games had default names. at least all FF games do.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
I would love too, but S-E took it down like they did with the Buena Vista site (that site leaked lion king and steamboat willie info). I'll see if its working, but if not, the fact S-E took it down is pretty evident that it leaked something important.

Jacob Twilight

Cloudy_Card said:
i wasnt calling u a noob, sorry. But kh2.co.uk, a site much more reliable than this, posted a link to the soundtrack listing, and there it was, Roxas, so thats the closest thing we have to a confirmed name.

And sorry, i just though all s-e games had default names. at least all FF games do.
Did you just call KHU reliable? They're fast at updating, yeah, but they report their assumptions like solid fact. And KHInsider posted that link also.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I would think they would use BHK's name in cutscenes, not like saying "Hey you," or something.

I don't know...

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
Cloudy_Card said:
I would love too, but S-E took it down like they did with the Buena Vista site (that site leaked lion king and steamboat willie info). I'll see if its working, but if not, the fact S-E took it down is pretty evident that it leaked something important.

I checked it a few days ago they took it down it is safe to say some body is going to get fired from there by the way you make a good point but like every on says you may just have to wait.

MochaCat244 said:
if his name was custonizable there will be a defualt name. there usually is. i mean when you og tot name the ship on DI it even had a default name.
Ah in most cases that is true..but not all, so just keep that in mind....Fuu fuu fuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back