• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Key Bearer

Plz Dont flame if this has been said before. Personally i believe Bhk is in the organization and there using him to open kh but also they are making him believe that the organization is on the good side and sora and friends r on the bad side so wen bhk finds sora there will be a fight, sora will win but by time sora tells bhk wats up it might be to late and kh will be open, plz tell me wat u think and dont flame me!
thx for reading!

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
no bhk is not with the org hes withdiz mickey namine and possibly riku to overthrow the org.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Exactly in what interview did he state this? Normally i'd have known about this. Far as I'm concerned its only a theory and speculation. Link Please!

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
well i cant give u the link since kh ultimania is down and thats were i normsally go but other ppl will tell u that its already been said he said that riku is in asas (blindfold) and bhk(dwu)

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
y wouldnt it be bhk dwu weilds the oblivion and the oathkeeper and has blonde hair

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
The Key Bearer said:
still wouldnt this be cool if it were true?

Not really. I'd like to see Sora and BHK team up instead of fighting each other. The idea of them fighting doesn't sound right. But it would still be cool to see them duke it out to see whos' the better keyblade master.

Oathshadow

No. It would suck.
I'm playing with you, but you have to realize that the good-guy-on-the-bad-guy's-side-turns-into-a-good-guy-but-it's-too-late plot is incredibly cliche. There's always a guy that is misunderstood and left in the dark. More often than not, he/she turns around just in time to save the hero/heroine or is too late to do anything. Often, this character dies an untimely but noble death accomplishing a task that the hero was going to die to accomplish, or some such. Pretty much, if what you think is the case were true, I would cease to believe in the awesomeness of KH.
Besides, Riku already has the above role in the first game.

The Key Bearer

Well for it being too late would lead into khIII where bhk sora donald goofy riku and mickey trying to kill all the nobdies heartsless and unkowns and close kingdom hearts though i do understand wat your saying oathshadow

Endgame

:D
Y'know what? The game is coming out in a few months. Why don't you just wait until then and find out? I mean, whats the point coming up with all these theories whe the game is about to come out anyway?

coolazice7

For some reason I haven't even thought of bhk fighting sora... it could happen. i think though that bhk will be on sora's side from the beginning. but your theory is thought out well... it is very possible.

oh and, perfect zero... if you hate theories so much why are you on the forums? theories make waiting for the game that much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back