• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhk Playable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-knight

its would be cool if he had a lil bit different battle system to sora would be a nice change

C

CEDELAS

Yes But From What We Have Seen The Changes Could Be Big Like He Has Mostly Been Seen Holding 2 Keyblades So Maybe Its Permanent Brave Fusion How Cool Ist That Also He Might Not Have Disney Permanent Allies Maybe Ff Ppl Or Those Guys That Were Shown Before

x-knight

one of the interview stated the BHK would have two all new party members neva before seen

C

CEDELAS

Kewl From The Words Used In The Simpsons By Comicbook Guy

Best Video Game Everrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Dark Niwa

挑戦 Dare
The_Guardian said:
It's been confirmed?
Yup its been confirmed

I hope That the BHK is faster than Sora and jumps higher

or maybe

It'll be like reverse rebirth in KHCOM,, no it shouldn't be ...

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
His allies are probably two of his friends in that picture where he is with those other kids.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
i read that his allies are 2 all new characters but you never know it could be Riku and Mickey

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Dumbest idea ever >.<;;; They should have just made his side a bonus movie where you just watched or a bonus movie where you get to play during battle scenes and make his choices but nooo dealing with S-E its going to be all you. >.<;;; A movie is better <.<

oathion

i agree with KL, they should've made his side a bonus side like Rikus side in CoM. it's going to be confusing and annoying switching back and forth between characters.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
oathion said:
i agree with KL, they should've made his side a bonus side like Rikus side in CoM. it's going to be confusing and annoying switching back and forth between characters.

I dont want that either. I want his side to be a movie. <.<

HOOBASTANKIE

Yeah I'm not too thrilled either. I was hoping that he would just be a party member in some world, but I guess it's much bigger than that. Maybe he'll be playable for just a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back