• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Cloud's Shadow said:
Unless they do something cruddy like cause some interuption everytime they try to say his name...

That'd be funny. Like static or feedback or someone walking into the room. Or maybe they'll just call him bhk... or maybe it'll be like they did with Tidus. XD Though you'd think Squeenix would learn from their mistakes.

Then again, they did make another Final Fantasy with Yuna in it.

Twilight Dweller

pi r circles said:
What if it is "Aros"

Lol. You know, I was just thinking about this is my psych class today. Isn't it Sora backwards, which is also funny since I thought of the same exact thing. Maybe, but it seems a bit too easy huh?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i dont think itll be aros and i honestly dont care what his name is cause if its somethin i dont like then ill call him bhk and also even if his name does hold a meaning like it meaning light or shell in japanese, i wont notice it since i dont speak japanese so it really doesnt matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back