• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
for people who dont know his name it Turns out that it is Kazeki, pronounced Kah-zeh-kee. When I asked what the meaning of Kazeki was, Nomura said that we would have to wait and see, as he laughed." ok now u all know:D

i dont exactly like the new name oh and half of his name means connection and the other half has to do with the order (dont know what half......) i thought Kazeki would mean ground see how wrong i am

D

Dexter

Its never been CONFIRMED by NOMURA that bhk name is = khazeakee. There was a RUMOR that a member from ign got a interveiw with Nomura and said that Demyx had a son which was bhk and also said bhk didnt want to play the drums in his fathers band and that why he ran away to Twilight Town........so for now khazeakee is a FALSE name!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
OMFG.....dude....it was a joke made up by Einon.....it never happened....you fail.....not a single word of it is true......it was a joke....and your all the victims.....

S'SH of LIGHT

yah it sounds so not real
it might fit in japan but not in other contenents and i dont think that NOMURA intended it for that(if it was real which is not)

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yeah give me a link to the interview if it exist,most likely not,but if it does i need lagitamit proof

okay i answered the thing "bhks name is khazeakee" not the "it was a joke" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back