• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK name theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diorama

Prepare to hear the shocking truth about BHK's name...well, not really, just a theory that came out of boredom.
Maybe, the BHK doesn't have a name, at least not an "official" one, and the player will be able to name him at the beginning of the game, like in some RPGs.
Well, that's it...not much really, the idea just came to my mind because he seems to have a big role in the game but still we don't know his name...It's just weird...or Nomura playing with our minds...

flary26

That actually makes quite a lot of sense, but in my personal opinion, that's not KHish. And besides, Sora's been named, so why shouldn't BHK be? And considering the 'perfectness' and thought put into choosing Sora, Kairi and Riku's names, not name BHK would just be... ridiculous. And we can't go on calling him BHK forever.

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
Diorama said:
Prepare to hear the shocking truth about BHK's name...well, not really, just a theory that came out of boredom.
Maybe, the BHK doesn't have a name, at least not an "official" one, and the player will be able to name him at the beginning of the game, like in some RPGs.
Well, that's it...not much really, the idea just came to my mind because he seems to have a big role in the game but still we don't know his name...It's just weird...or Nomura playing with our minds...

well actually u could be right but we will bever know lets just wait 4 the actual game realease and we will find out

im eating a caramel muffin mmmmmmmmmm

K

Kegluneq

I like the name BHK for now and i think if u were able to name him they would have to pull that trick they did on ff10 where u can name tidus whatever u want because they dont say his name in the game ever. i mean i always name tidus lance on my files because i think the name suits him but that would be a cool idea if u could name BHK i would just name him that or something he reminds me of like a food or a smell(thats usually how i remember things) but anyway nice post hope to hear more like em. :)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
That would be stupid if yuo got to name him because that would mean that through-out the entire game, no one would adress him verbally >_>

That means everytime someone is speaking to the BHK, it'd be "Hey you, get over here and clean my toilet!" or "Ouch that hurt you ****er"

I think he has a name >_>

sinharvest_angel

Master Correa,stop spamming, u spammrd a ton in the volor/brave/wisdom thread (let alone the other thread), stop, keep that crap to urself, thats just as good as double posting, dont u think anyone else here wonders about bhks name?!?!, and just to tell u im not flaming u, just stop spamming

and dont apoligize after this, otherwise i'll know that u didnt read a thing that i wrote, becasue if ur next post is only and apology, then well thats pretty much spamming for u

anyone but me

sinharvest_angel said:
Master Correa,stop spamming, u spammrd a ton in the volor/brave/wisdom thread (let alone the other thread), stop, keep that crap to urself, thats just as good as double posting, dont u think anyone else here wonders about bhks name?!?!, and just to tell u im not flaming u, just stop spamming

and dont apoligize after this, otherwise i'll know that u didnt read a thing that i wrote, becasue if ur next post is only and apology, then well thats pretty much spamming for u
lol.. tried to say the same thing in the 3forms thread -.- ... anyway, I would rather have it so they gave him a name, because they put so much thought behind Sora and Riku's names (sky and land).. i don't think they would put such meaningless effort into BHKs name.... but if you did get to name him, I would totally name him BHK, lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back