• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bhk is sora's twin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Lil_RiKu said:
KL Cant do anything plus its just a theory KL knows what i can do if i get mad i will hack into his name

What's KL have anything to do with this discussion? Why would you hack him anyway?

Many people have explained why BHK is NOT Sora's twin. And perhaps KeybladeShards will summarize it all up for you guys who think he still is in a loud angry voice :p

sora_123

To: lumms
the worlds were connected before soras' time. Kairi's grandma says so, if you read the story line of KH, carefully, yu will see that sora has a flashback of kairi's childhood where kairi is talking to her grandma, that is when she mentions the connection of the worlds.

oathion

Nononononononononononononononono NO! How many times do people have to say it, BHK AND SORA ARE NOT TWINS! Being a twin means you look exactly alike, unless you're a fraternal twin which I doubt.

E

Ecstacy

aw man pppl just must like getting flamed. this discussion has been brought up too many times. they are not related but they do have a CONNECTION thats it. i agree with him being the other side of sora's heart just because like it has been stated b4 namine only rearranged memories she could not destroy or create totally new ones she ould just twist them aaround like chains(i think lol) so obviously the memory of twilight town was with sora the whole time. on the other side of his heart. meaning obviously that that memory came from bhk. just a theory though.

Brian

adventchildkiori

<--- Is Very Pissed Off (We dont know who BHK is fully and HIS NAME HASNT BEEN SAID YET SO PEOPLE NEED TO STOP TALKING SICK SPITZ AND MAKING THESE THREADS UNTIL MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BHK IS RELEASED)

OmniKBM said:
ARGGGGHHH!!!!! BHK is the other Side if Soras Heart. It was confermed in COM when Vexen said "This town was made by the other side of your heart."(or somthing like that) and they were in Twilight Town.

Yes the town was made from the other side of soras heart but you got to remember when peoples worlds are destroyed the remaining people have to end up in a another world, it is possible that BHK world was destroyed and he ended up in twilight town but at this point there is nothing I can proof that by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back