• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bhk is sora's twin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

One-Winged-Angel

I don't think that would be very likely because there would have been some hint to it throughout KH and CoM. You would think if they were family, the first KH would have gone more into depth about Sora's background family wise, but no, there wasn't even anythink like that. The only thing we ever had family wise of him was his mom telling him dinner was ready. To spring on us that they are separated brothers would make KH sound like a soap opera kinda game which I doubt they want. They would at least put some kind of foreshadowing into it.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
No Way! 'Nuff said. They can't be twins due to the fact that the world walls were probably intact when Sora was born, having no possible way of getting through. They didn't even know about gummi ships.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
i knew someone would bring this up...i had a feeling thatBHK was Sora's bro, cuz of the same eye color n everythin...but...im not too sure...

Darckcloud

Maybe their world was destroyed you no like super man they were sent to another world in a ship that went thourgh the wall and something went wrong and sor ended up on an a cruddy island and BHK ended up in huge great city.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Darckcloud said:
Maybe their world was destroyed you no like super man they were sent to another world in a ship that went thourgh the wall and something went wrong and sor ended up on an a cruddy island and BHK ended up in huge great city.

that's a possibility i guess

Miss Sephiroth

With Sephiroth beatin' the crap out of Cloudy-boy
I know that they can't be twins ... *sigh*
* goes off fantasizing *

But if they (like Superman) were sent to other worlds cuz their own was destroyed
Maybe sora's ship got off-course and crased on destiny island and all gumi blocks
were destroyed by the impact of the crash.
BHK landed where he is supposed be, but sora isn't.
Maybe that's why BHK says " where's sora ? "
And that the world where Sora and BHK are from uses keyblades instead of swords :p
And king mickey got his keyblade while he visited that world ...
(the world is VERY isolated)

hehe like I said I LOVE to fantasize XD

Twilight power

First things fist why do you people make these stupid threads about 'what ifs' and 'this is true' because you dont even have any proof which also makes me angry because your just guessing

Last edited:

Lil_RiKu

maybe he was on another island on destiney islands and sora didnt see him.then when the heartless took destiney islands bhk found a way not to die then he went to twilight town and has been there for 2 years
KL Cant do anything plus its just a theory KL knows what i can do if i get mad i will hack into his name

Twilight power

I just think everyone should wait for the game because making these 'theories' and 'stories' will just make everyone more confused and think that might happen and it probably wont so just stick to nomura interviews and nothing else if you want true facts

...whatever dude i dont really care who you can hack or whatever

Lil_RiKu

well theories are all what we have right now until kh2 comes out this whole section is for theorys anyways maybe they were seperated because maybe there real mom die at and sora's dad died in a storm so they were seperated bhk went to the farthest island sora went to the one before the hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back