• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK is definitely a nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Actually, though shells may have souls along with bodies, it is not confirmed that ordinary Nobodies have souls. Since souls are usually mind/psyche/memory, this amy explain why the higher Nobodies (Order and/including BHK) have personalities, while Dusk enemies are jiggedy and unthinking. However, this is as much theory as thinking they have souls, so I won't try to "correct" you.

EDIT: No, the Order each control a breed of Nobody, not all Nobody. Ex: Xaldane: Dragoon, etc.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
so wait, your saying that their are two types of nobody? i thought the org was called NEO

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
NEO: Non-Existent Ones, an existence of body and soul.
Nobody: An existence of body (and possibly soul, though not confirmed, possibly body only)

I was trying to say that might explain why Order have personality, though I might be wrong.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
yea but the body stays with the soul without the soul the body cannot have no life or personality..............

sora_123

Originally posted by RikuHeroOfDark
a neo and a nobody is the samething and the 13th order is a group of 13 "nobodies" the 13th order and the white creatures are types of nobodies

nobody=body and soul=neo=shell=no heart

neo and nobody mean the same thing, there just two different types of beings (org. and dusk) as for the report it was reffering to the dusk. (it should be ovious that the org. and dusk look different, even though they're the same type of creatures)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
sora_123 said:
neo and nobody mean the same thing, there just two different types of beings (org. and dusk) as for the report it was reffering to the dusk. (it should be ovious that the org. and dusk look different, even though they're the same type of creatures)
they are not different nobody and neo mean exactly the same thingthe only reason the org. has forms is because their hearts was strong when it was taken by the heartless so they retain all memory from the past life

sora_123

exactly what i said (read my post again) now if u want a better explanation, here it goes...

lion=leopard, both belong to the feline family (get my point; different type of animals belonging to the same family) it's a logical answer for what i'm trying to say. hope this clears things up.

sillypieman

(In response to some earlier posts):
I think that the reason BHK and Sora both exist even though BHK is Sora's Nobody (NEO whatever!) is because no other heartless has ever been restored to his former self. See, Sora was a special case.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
sillypieman said:
(In response to some earlier posts):
I think that the reason BHK and Sora both exist even though BHK is Sora's Nobody (NEO whatever!) is because no other heartless has ever been restored to his former self. See, Sora was a special case.
Bhk isnt a damn nobody it is impossible unless your saying sora is only a heart like ansem and thgen how can bhk weild a key lade if he has no heart

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Sora and BHK could each be "incomplete" !!!! When Sora was broken, but restored by Kairi, the heart, soul, and body lost in those reactions could have created Namine and/or BHK. Because Sora became Heartless then being again, BHK could technically be a Nobody but still have part of a heart ("other side of your heart")

Enig Man DID meet Sora after he had been to Heartless and back, ya know....

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
BHK would definitely be a Nobody right? Sora (who has a very strong heart) was turned into a heartless. This indicates that BHK is Sora's nobody.

he can't be because he has a keyblade.. you need a heart to weild on

Darknetwork

O for the LOVE OF GOD MAKE THIS NOOBY STOP. BHk can't be incomplete plz for the LOVE of GOD stop saying he is a peice or just the other side, or a fragment, or the BLOODY SHELL of sora you can't wield a DAMN keyblade with NO HEART, A FRAGMENT OF A HEART, OR THE BLOODY OTHER SIDE OF SOME ONES HEART. ANd the other side only refers to MEMORY. BHK WIELD 2 BADASS KEYBLADES, I don't think that running arond with a DAMN MEMORY will give you enough strengh to WIELD MY BLOODY CAR KEYS.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
What about Sora, then?
He runs around with 2 keyblades, Kingdom Key and Oathkeeper, and the Enig Man quite Clearly said that he was incomplete. Furthermore, he was recently a Heartless. Where does the basic plot of the game fit into your rantings that if you're not perfectly complete, you can't have a Keyblade.

PS: Vexen said that Twilight Town was familiar to the other half of his Heart, not jsut his memories. If it was just memories, there would have been no need to mention the heart, as it is implicit with the adjective "familiar".

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
KrytenKoro said:
What about Sora, then?
He runs around with 2 keyblades, Kingdom Key and Oathkeeper, and the Enig Man quite Clearly said that he was incomplete. Furthermore, he was recently a Heartless. Where does the basic plot of the game fit into your rantings that if you're not perfectly complete, you can't have a Keyblade.

PS: Vexen said that Twilight Town was familiar to the other half of his Heart, not jsut his memories. If it was just memories, there would have been no need to mention the heart, as it is implicit with the adjective "familiar".
the other half referred to the fact of that all key weilders are connected thats how mickey was able to find riku and thats how riku was able to go to all the worlds sora has been to when he was in CoM and thats how sora and riku was able to go to TT in CoM. One key is pure energy and the other is the real key. You cant have a STRONG heart and have half a heart. Sora returned as a FULL person they even say this in CoM how sora turned into a heartless and came back as a FULL person so sora is PERFECTLY complete

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
I think Sora is only heart and Steve (BKH) Body (Soul I don't know). But... if during the story both recombine and become complete even the right at the moment incomplete Steve would be able to wield keyblades. Who says that all the Steve Scenes in which he bears the two keyblades are from the beginning of the game?

helios

Bronze Member
So basically when Sora used rikus keyblade to unlock peoples power he accidentally released Bhk that makes sense but how did this whole twiight town come to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back