• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK is definitely a nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

sillypieman said:
BHK would definitely be a Nobody right? Sora (who has a very strong heart) was turned into a heartless. This indicates that BHK is Sora's nobody.

no, no, no, no, and ummmm nope!

sora does not have a strong heart........... in kingdom hearts 1 when all the disney villains are in hollow bastion in the chapel discussing the matter of sora they mention how they are fascinated at how strong his heart is............ and then maleficient says that his strength is not his own and comes from the keyblade............. his heart does not get strong until when he was able to reclaim the keyblade from riku............ but when sora stabbed himself he did not have a strong heart yet........

Darknetwork

ok let me explain Sora is not complitly LIGHT, for in the purest heart there is darkness, that is what (EM), was talking about, it probably confused or was amazing to (EM), that even the keyblade master couldn't escape that rule.

Ultima Legion

It is a special place...A place of wonder and magi
BHK i think is the other side of sora's heart as EM says he is not complete so when Vexen said that Twilight Town was familiar to the other half of his Heart it meant that It was familiar to BHK and he was getting the feelings and memories from BHK of Twilight Town that is why he thought he had been there before

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Ultima Legion said:
BHK i think is the other side of sora's heart as EM says he is not complete so when Vexen said that Twilight Town was familiar to the other half of his Heart it meant that It was familiar to BHK and he was getting the feelings and memories from BHK of Twilight Town that is why he thought he had been there before
what was meant by the otherside was the connection through the keyblades thats how mickey was able to find riku and thats how riku was able to go to the worlds sora had been to in CoM and thats how sora and riku(has everyone forgotten riku went to TT to) was able to go to TT

Darknetwork

Ok let me explain again the "other side" is what links keyblade masters together. Bhk is a keyblade master and is linked to sora by the other side of his heart. and Ultimate Legion did you even read the post i made above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back