• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhk and Sora DO have the same face!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clouds_hikari

C

chaoschao

AHHHH! They-They want my soul!

That's kinda neat, actually.

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
It does make sense that they do look similar. BHK(Kyara is his name I think) is the other side of Sora's heart so them looking alike is possible.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Heh. Nice little trick ya got there, cloud's hikari.

Now, why don't you fool around with other people's faces? Say, for instance Kairi or Riku? Go ahead. Put Riku's face in Sora's hair, and the same with Kairi for that matter.

I bet you ANYTHING that Kairi with Sora's hair will look 'similar' to Sora.

Last edited:

Axel Ryman

The Puppy ?Jester?
At Gamefaqs someone noticed in some pic that his name was in it. Don't know if I can find it. I'll check to look for it.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
No, his name isn't Kyara. Kyara is short for Kyarakuta, "character" in japanese, which was used to identify the BHK in the scanned article in question.

S

sora224

Clouds_hikari said:
I was just messin around with my Photo Fantasy thingy, and well.. and idea popped into my head. I made BHK's face on Sora's and Sora's face onto BHK's. Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just HAD to post it since people were saying they look nothing alike. Maybe the hair is different, but the face are the same.

BHK's face onto Sora's
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/lotrfreak55818/thing.jpg

Sora's face on BHK's
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v316/lotrfreak55818/thing2.jpg

very funny. i'll have to agree with you on that, you can't really argue that that thier faces are somewhat alike. SORA'S STILL CUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry, 'bout that peoples, i had to get that off my chest. and yet again, SORA'S STILL CUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O:)

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
*hides under table* It looks freafy when BHK is smiling...I'm so used to seeing him the other way.
Anywayz, its cool what you did, switching their faces and all. Your right, they do look similar...freaky.><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back