• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Zelda game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robd321

The two best for the gameboy, I played were Link to the Past and The Minish Cap The best one I played is the OOT for the nintendo64.

Gungrave

OOT for sure. I couldn't stop playing it. MM was decent once you got past the the first 2 bosses. Minnish caps pretty fum.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
I can't decide between The Original and Ocarina of Time. Both were some what revolutionary. The first zelda was the first game with the saving option and the whole idea of a quest changed the way gaming is played today. On the other hand you have the first 3d-Link adventure. The story was compelling and the graphics were amazing. It changed the way we think of the Zelda series today, like when Zelda went cel-shaded everyone complained.

Out of the handhelds, I'd say A Link To The Past... I know it was originally console, but it brought life to the GBA. Nintendo was right in putting it's classics on the GBA.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Well, I like three games. My favorite, is the Wind Waker. I love the cel shading and that the game has no wallmasters LOL! I also like the Minish Cap, and the OOT. OOT is special, because that was my very first Zelda game. Minish Cap was cute

Sharingan

I liked the new Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap and it is not because it is the latest Zelda game. I've been playing it for a couple of days and it is so addictive. I find it more entertaining than most Zelda games I have ever played. Most gaming magazines and websites agree.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Well, instead of reading the whole topic I'll just post. :D

I've only played a few.
1) Ocarina of Time <---almost beat it, got to the last dungeon
2) Majora's Mask <---own, beat it
3) Wind Waker <---own, beat it
4) Oracle of Seasons <---I think that's the title. one of the few for GBA I've played. didn't beat
5) Oracle of Ages <---another of the few for GBA I've played. didn't beat.
6) Four Swords <---I got really far in this, and it seemed like a good..great game at first...but yeah.

My favorite (out of the ones I've played and/or remember) would have to be OoT. You had great songs in it, Eight different dungeons and they used puzzles often. MM would be a close second, the masks were very fun what with being a blast...a Zora and a Deku and everything. The way each mask had abilities and not was awfully fun. OoT we had borrowed from a friend, and my dad, me, and my bro made one file. We would all play it, and join up. We got to the end, the castle, and spent days trying to figure it out. Finally we gave up and returned it back. By the time we did figure out what to do...buh-bye to that file. They had already erased over it.

Now we can't play it mainly because we don't own it, and we're selling our N64 because we don't play it. Which also means that MM will be buh-bye also. Well, too bad for us.

The best game for GBA...hard one. Only one I've played recently was Four Swords, and as good as the plot and stuff was, it got annoying real fast because it took forever to get somewhere. Oracle of Ages was fun, and you got to be a different age (which excited me) but I have to say Seasons. The way different paths were open or closed depended on the season, and that added something to it, and I liked it.

MonkeyBall

Website
www.geocities.com
Ocarina of TIme was the best
Wind Waker was smoother and looked better but I hated sailing and the lack of dungeons
Link to the Past is the best 2D one by far
Minish Cap is the most fun but is short and simple
Majoras Mask is the deepest and hardest in my mind, it really sticks out as an odd-one-out in the Zelda family but is still fantastic
Zelda 1 simply kicks booty, oh yeah
Zelda 2 is way to hard for me, so I only got he 1st dungeon done

And I've not played the GBC ones.

OniJager

GFX Artist
Lol, i'm gonna write what i've played for fun :)

Ocarina Of Time- Finished

Majora's Mask- Finished

Wind Waker- Played for 1/2 an hour at friends house...

Oracle Of Seasons- Played a bit and got bored

Oracle Of Ages- Played a bit and got bored

Link's Awakening- Played a bit on friends GBC

A Link to the Past- Played for ages then just forgot about it. (Never Finished)

Minish Cap- Finished

Um...Minish Cap was really good but Ocarina of Time was the best HANDS-DOWN.

King Of The Dark

First- OoT The BEST ZELDA GAME!
Second-MM It's just fun to mess around with the masks, that is what made this one so much fun.
Third-WW I loved this game, i just don't know why exactley i liked the story alot.

cloud647

i liked oot:Master quest.
i didnt care for windwaker.
i liked MM.
i still LOVE LTTP

i cant wait for the new realistic zelda! too bad its so far away...

Radical Dreamer

Website
www.myotaku.com
Ahhhh....Ocarina of Time, without a doubt! I have played almost every Zelda game that has been released (I haven't played Oracle of Ages or Four Swords for the GCN...But I played it on the GBA, so that's gotta count for something! ^_^) And out of all of those games, the best I've seen regarding graphical quality, musical quality, character quality, and replay value is Ocarina of Time...man that game was so much fun! Characters like Saria, Navi, Epona, Darunia, Sheik, Ganondorf, Kaepora Gaebora, and of course, Link, simply cannot be erased from the memory. Musical pieces such as the opening song, Saria's Song, The Windmill Song, and others can never be forgotten either. Nostalgia...ah, the memories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back