• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Zelda game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kairi2892

My brother beated these games: Ocarina of time, majoras mask, oracle of seasons, oracle of ages. And my brother beat the wind waker 2 times. but my favorite game is: the Ocarina of time
and my reasons because of the grapics the cheritors(cant spell), and the plot of the story.

keybladegirl

The Forest...where I and Riku dwell, crossing keyb
OOH, *I like Fierce Diety...*drools**...anyway, I'm going with OoT. It's so gorgeous, and the map is just spectacular. The storyline, the characters, and...EVERYTHING! It's wonderous to behold. For handheld, I'm going with Link to the Past, even though it wasn't originally released as a handheld. It, too, is beautiful (for a handheld), and I think it's a very nice and fun game.

OniJager

GFX Artist
Lol I didn't like Link to the Past...It was boring from the start...but that's my opinion :p

J

JDrerOSU

Majora's Mask owns all, for the simple fact that it was the most difficult. The only thing that places Ocarina above Mask is that Link is an actual teen in that one. I'm so sick of seven year old Link running around and saving the day. Don't get me wrong, all of the games are good, but MM is just much better.

Ac/Dc Man

platform Zelda game- ocarina of time no doubt...it was the best storyline at the time and there were a variaty of weapons and tunics u could wear each with a different ability

Handheld Zelda- the first one was just so fun and easy

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
Gyaaaah, that's HARD..... ^^; Make me choose, why don't you?

Best console game:
Ocarina of Time immediately comes to mind, but Link to the Past gave me a run for my money. Either of those would be ideal.

Best hand-held game:
I own Link's Awakening, Oracle of Seasons, and The Minish Cap... Link's Awakening was good, Oracle of Seasons was equal with Oracle of Ages, and The Minish Cap... well... XD the ultimate for an EEP (Easily Entertained Person) to enjoy. Definitely my fave.

NOTE: There are only two Zelda games I have not played/beaten -- The Adventure of Link, and Majora's Mask.

dante-sparda

dude oot is so much better, i love that game its the best eva. OOT all the way my homies!!!

Awards
definately ocarina of time, everything about it is better then all the others, they should have a remake of it for GC, i hope the next one comes out soon, the graphics look sick!

Y

yodasdad64

Without a doubt, my fav platform Zelda is OOT, and my fav handheld is LTTP; though it is quite likely that my favorite will shift once the new zelda comes out. That new trailer was sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back