• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best ShotLock?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xardocs

Ok so I've gotten all of the shotlocks and used every single one. Ultima cannon's description says that it is the best shotlock, but is that true? I swear I do more damage to a boss with something like meteor shower.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It is the best cus terra is using it and terra is the best character

Its the best because it also has a megaflare factor to it.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well I think it's anyone like Aqua's Rainbow shower or what they changed the name to.
It can take off bars of HP if it is done right.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Sadly I don't have it so I don't know how much it can take off.
I will have to see then......

Xardocs

I agree, Terra is the best! Ok thank you for clearing that up for me, I may have just looked at the hp bars go down wrong when I noticed.

Gram

Banned
Awards
ii havent got ultimacannon and such yet but the one i prefer the most is thunderstorm.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Ultima Canon is good for when you're fighting enemies... but if your doing multiplayer VS Mode, it's hilariously easy to block. Yes, it still does a lot of damage... but apparently if you just block the blast, then you can just use the Counter-Attack and you'll survive easily.

It's probably the best "Terra" shotlock... but the best one is definately that one Ven uses (can't remember it's name) where he suddenly looks like he's in Wingblade, he suddenly charges and slashes rapidly at every single thing ever a million hits a second for a long while and then finally finishes with a wind move that finishes everything. I can be pretty cheap with this move in Mirage Arena lol

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I love Ragnarok, gets me all kinds of nostalgic, and it can do some serious damage if you time it right.

But yeah Ultima Cannon is amazing, so destructive it's unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back