• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best places to lvl up forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

k.h.master41

OK Here is what I think the best Places are to lvl up forms that takes time to lvl up the forms but less than a half hour:

1: Valor form: Ok I don't have 1 place for this form BUT I say use this form freqently, & in every boss battle possible also. Also use against the harder to defeat eneimies like Beserkers.

2:Wisdom form: The PERFECT place for this form is The World That Never Was:Fragment Crosssing. The lowly shadows keep coming for a while & are easily defeated.

3:Master form: Go to The Land of The Dragons: Village & into the Village Cave. Quickly defeat the hearless & then attact the little rocket things Mulan used against Shang to blow up the first cart. The second cart takes longer to destroy but both carts supply drive spheres.

Last but CERTAINTLY not least-
4: Final form:Ok enter The World That Never Was & go straight to Twilights View. Run through The Hall Of Empty Melodies & out onto... onto... Well I can't remember BUT once your there transform & go beserk.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ALL FORM LVLING UP IS TO GO TO THE SAVE POINT & GO TO THE WORLD MAP BEFORE THE DRIVE GAUGE DIES!!!

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
I know a better way to level up Final.

Go to TWTNW and go to the room with the final savepoint. Make sure you have a full drive bar. Next, go to the room before the one with the final savepoint. When the nobodies appear, drive into Final and defeat the nobodies on one of the platforms. Once you defeat them, run as quickly as you can (don't revert out of Final), and go back the room with the final savepoint. You're drive bar will be completely restored.

Nice glitch, eh?

Trimmblade

_Riku_ said:
I know a better way to level up Final.

Go to TWTNW and go to the room with the final savepoint. Make sure you have a full drive bar. Next, go to the room before the one with the final savepoint. When the nobodies appear, drive into Final and defeat the nobodies on one of the platforms. Once you defeat them, run as quickly as you can (don't revert out of Final), and go back the room with the final savepoint. You're drive bar will be completely restored.

Nice glitch, eh?

That isn't a glitch. The game is made to reset your Drive Gauge whenever you walk back into a Calm Area.
This is where all your party members are walking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back