• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Best places for training drives, period (May be some spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Penguinator

(Wow, 2 topics in like 10 minutes. 1 for helping me and one for helping others :D)

Here's the places I used to level my forms. I heard this from other people, (except for valor- made that one myself) so I'm not taking all the credit here ^_^ The descriptions I got weren't very detailed either, so here we go:

Valor- Underworld. Do the cheap trick of joining a tourny and immediately quitting, then go into Underworld- Entrance. Transform and run forward and kill everything. If you have time or extra drives you can go into Underworld: Tunnel too, for some extra xp. Once all the Heartless are dead there, recharge your drive meter. Go through the other door (I forgot the place name- it has a big layer of fog you fall through if you don't know the ledge ends there, name would be appreciated). Fall through the fog and kill some various heartless. Go through a couple of rooms in there too, so the Heartless battles in "Underworld Entrance" reset themselves.

Repeat until Valor lvl 7/Cap lvl for you.

Wisdom- Timeless River. Go in with max drive and enter Mickey's House. Before moving, change into Wisdom then run forward. Kill all the heartless there- if your drive is low, go through the door leading back to Disney Castle quickly while in your drive and your meter will recharge, just like using the "Exit to world map while in drive" glitch. Repeat.

(Note: When you start getting higher and higher form guages, you can take the other portal in Mickey's House to Scene of the Fire, then Lilliput, then the C. Site. If you have 6 drive guage, you can transform twice- and around level 5 and 6 Wisdom I could make it pretty much all the way through the 4 mini levels- if you found that confusing PM me, lol)

Master- Land of Dragons. Land in the Throne Room, and go into the Antechamber. Go forward and quickly go into Master. Two of those centaur heartless will appear. Kill them, then 2 more, kill them, then 3 more. Since they drop lots of drive orbs, and master uses drive orbs to get xp, this is an A+ method to level it up. Once you do this routine once or twice, you'll get into a groove and be able to do it just fine. Be careful to watch your drive guage while you're fighting, it is easy to get carried away.

And finally,

Final Form- First off, if you are using TWNNW: Naught's Skyway, don't. Berserkers there can make you waste your drive guage with their long combos, and usually they can't be hit while they are using them.

Go to Twilight Town, Mansion: Foyer. The White Room, to be exact (Namine's Room). Go out of the White Room and jump off the ledge. Transform and kill the Gamblers. Go up the stairs to the right, and kill the Nobodies that spawn there then proceed across the balcony leading back to the White Room. Kill the Gamblers that respawn in front of the door to the W.R., and rush in. Hopefully you have enough Drive Guage left to get to the save point :p

Once you are a high enough Final level, you can go into the library and kill the spawns in there too.

Instead of 5-10 xp in TWTNW, you get 20-30 per run here.

Angel_Protector

Have you ever try tron level with widom...also you get alot of xp with master form in hollow bastion in poster, it like 80 xp.

Have jackpot on just to make sure.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Land of Dragons is good for Wisdom aswell. Enter the world from the Throne Room, and go into the next room. Then, there will be 7 of the horse things. Thta's not a lot, but they drop yellow orbs, that will keep your drive up. Then, just keep running through till you get to the cave, and then go back and forth and back and forth. That's how I did it, and it only took me about half an hour to get from level 2 to level 7.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Mine:

Valor: Land Of Dragons, The World That Never Was

Land in the throne room then go into the anti chamber. The Assault Riders can take lots of hits. Be careful as they can get you every now and then.

In The World That Never Was, you can level up with all the Shadows and Neo Shadows. Just make sure you stay in the city where the Shadows and Neo Shadows are. They're easy so the don't put up much of a fight. And since there’s so many you can keep on hitting.

Recommended Keyblades:

Hero’s Crest and Star Seeker

Hero’s Crest and Decisive Pumpkin

Fenrir and Decisive Pumpkin

Wisdom: The World That Never Was

Since it's filled with weak Shadows and Neo Shadows, you can easily kill them and get lots of EXP. Memory's Skyscraper is the best place to level up because of the large area and abundance of Heartless. There's also a save point nearby.

Recommended Keyblades:

Ultima Weapon

Fatal Crest

Oathkeeper

Master: Land Of Dragons, Space Paranoids

Again, go to the throne room then into the anti chamber. Assault Riders drop lots of drive orbs, and spamming thunder kills them quickly. Also take advantage of the crates that hold drive orbs. Just go to the checkpoint the head through the mountains.

Enemies in Space Paranoids drop them. I suggest going into the I/O tower then going after the heartless outside of it.

Recommended Keyblades:

Ultima Weapon and Fenrir

Fatal Crest and Ultima Weapon

Final: The World That Never Was, Twilight Town

I actually don't recommend The World That Never Was. It is full of Nobodies, but Twilight Town's Nobodies are weaker and the paths and areas are easier and faster to get through. Just make sure to stay near an area with a save point.

In Twilight Town take the train then leave for the Mysterious Tower. Do not land in the Mysterious Tower, just land in the train station. Now, go to forward and drive at the first sign of Nobodies. The transformation should damage them a bit. Now use Magnet/Magnera/Magnega. Kill off the ones who survive. Repeat this as you go along and don't forget the Nobody near the trees next to the treasure chest that's to the right of the castle, left to you if you arrived by train. It's at the end. Now just keep going. If your bar is at 0 quickly go to the save point and leave. Re-enter the world through the train station. Repeat. If you defeat all Nobodies outside the tower go inside and deal with the Nobodies there.

Recommended Keyblades:

Fenrir and Fatal Crest

Ultima Weapon and Fenrir

Ultima Weapon and Fatal Crest

There are things called Drive Glitches. They are called as such because there are slight faults in the system that can be used to an advantage and make leveling drives easier.

Save Point:

When leaving a world via save point while in drive, Sora's drive bar refill to maximum.

Conversation Pit:

When your party members walk around the area and are talk able, you are in a conversation Pit. Notice you can't drive here. If you enter this area while still in drive, your drive bar will fill up. This is also the only way to recover all drive bars from Anti-Form. Yes, this also works with Anti-Form.

Exit/Enter special world or area:

When you enter or exit a special area or world, your drive bar refills. So far they are:

Entering Pooh's Book
Entering Space Paranoids
Entering Timeless River
Using the dark portal in the alternate Twilight Town

Cerberus Cup Tournament:

This tournament fills up all the drive bars as soon as you enter. Just enter then exit as soon as it begins. You should have max drive now. This is the only method isn’t a glitch.

The Penguinator

Well of course the places I posted are the ones that worked really well for me, so, all of you putting up the places you use to will only help people more =D

Bloake

For me, I do Final Form training at TWTNW. I use thunder to kill off the beserkers quickly.

For wisdom, I train at the Memory's Skyscraper, where all the weak heartless appear.

For Valor, I just train wherever.

For Master Form, I train at Agrabah where those fat-heads and the fire-element things drop alot of drive orbs.

oh my you guys have got such long lists for this. i got tired of getting my drive back up so i just glitched. i went to disney castel where the corner stone is and through the door. going into mickey's house is the easiest and all you do is use valor and wisdom here. when you drive gets low, quickly go back throught the door and back to disney castle and full drive. for master, i used hallow bastin after it gets the name radiant garden back and killed the book looking heartless for drive balls and did the same thing but you have to use the warp and leave the world then come back. and for final, i used twtn the entrance to the tower and went outside and killed the snipers using magnetic and warped out before my drive went down. eh it was cheep doing it that way but i spent only about 5 hours doing it and got all 4 of my forms to max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back