• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best of Adult Swim?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Well i think it would have to be Family Guy, Futurama, Wolf's Rain(when it was on), Fullmetal Alchemist, and Cowboy bebop.

(there is alot more but those are my fav)

starry_eyed_hero

Oh my dear gosh, where to begin, so many great shows like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, Tom Goes to the Mayor, Robot Chicken, Family Guy, Futurama, Super Milk Chan, The Oblongs, Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, Venture Brothers, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law. Oh oh oh, you are trying to make me choose? Oh dear god no. Ok, let's see...
... Loading...
... Loading...
... Still Loading...
... Yes, I'm Loading...
... Whatchu lookin at b**ch...
I have made my decision. My favorite show on Adult Swim is... a five-way tie, between Aqua Teen, Sealab, Tom, Robot Chicken, and Family Guy.
To recieve a more specific and narrow decision please purchase Adult Swim v2.0 startup disc.

[adult swim]

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Mine would probaly be Full metal alchemist and Family guy. I like FG because Pete's funniet moments and stupidity. I also like Sea lab because it's almost as random as Family guy and Quinn cracks me up! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back