• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Limit Break

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnderWiggin

what is the best limit break in the Final Fantasy games? this also include trances and overdrives.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Omni slash then i like Blitzace for it's looks and for strength wakka's Attack reels.

Katamari-Damacy

Dont know what it's called but the one Auron makes a tornado and throws fire into it thats my favorite.

GuardianSora

Blitz Ace because my friend put a cheat on Tidus where all of Tidus's hits were 99,999 or Overkill damage so when Tidus uses it, it's like total demolision. He said that he killed Sin in just one hit! I also like squall's lionheart because it does close to 100,000 damage and looks awesome.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
The best Limit Break is Lionheart. It hits the most, and if you have maximum str. then you will do 9,999 per hit.

But my favourite one is Banising Blade (d'uh). It's just so freakin cool.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Lionheart and blasting zone were my favs.
I liked blitzace next followed by probably aurons banishing blade.
Wasn't a big fan of omnislash personally but it was better than some limits like rinoa's dog.

Joy

Bronze Member
Omnislash and banishing blade

omnislash was kool at the last battle.With the changing camera views.Banishing blade just was awsome

jamietl

odd, for me blitz ace would do 99,999 per hit every hit, also lion heart would take away well over 250,000 damage, i never was able to hit high with wishing star or omnislash though,

1. lionheart/wishing star - both looked pretty cool
2. catastrophe/omnislash - crazy "how many numbers is that"
3. blitz ace - looked cool, dealt not as much damage as id hoped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back