• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

best boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what is the best boss of kh1 (and for the record i did NOT put sephiroth because i kn

• kirt zisa

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • phantom

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • ice titan

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I liked Kurt Zisa the best, Phantom was too scary when I was younger and I hadn't a clue had to knock down Ice Titan's health, lol

Don't worry I know now.

Ok, I wasn't exactly too scared, but Phantom was one of the scarier KH bosses. Also, like I probably already said, Kurt Ziza's intro made me jump, the first two or three times I fought him.

Shade737

Silver Member
Phantom was kind of fun to fight and Ice Titan was a pain but I had my hardest time against Kurt Ziza when he locked your magic.

Nodxalt

I was into the Ceberus battle. Just getting to beat 3 heads gives me the warm-fuzzies on the inside.

Finrear

setherof (i know its miss spelled) was fun and fast but out of the three it would have to be kirt zisa

TrueRoxas527

My list of bosses...

Kurt Zisa- fun, lots of strategy
Phantom- Not fun, took 20 minutes to beat just him
Ice Titan- Easy, not much variety to attacks, (here's a hint, when battling him, don't use Aero because the ice crystals he shoots will get bigger so you can't hit them back.)
Sephiroth- harder fight than KH2, but really boring in the beginning. Didn't have many moves.
Riku Second- EXTREMELY hard. Took about 25 tries first time I played the game But it was fun. I hated having to see the SAME DANG SCENE 25 times!
Ursula(giant)- Annoying, stupid. That's what I think of Ursula. Now the FIGHT was slightly fun but it did get annoying after a while because she was trying to eat you.
Dragon Maleficent- a JOKE! Just stand on her front paw and you won't get hit. But, jump a lot, you don't want to get hurt.
Chernabog- I had no idea what he was called, (I know now) but if you weren't leveled up enough (like I was) it was ANNOYING. That battle was blah, but the music was AWESOME! I have it, and one part reminds me of circus music, just for like 4 seconds.
Riku(Destiny Islands)- He was fun. I enjoy battling every Riku becaus the charactes move so swiftly and the animation was AWESOME!
Xehanort's Heartless- He was easy, once I figured out that I had to Dodge Roll when you face him second time.
Whoever else.... post and I'll say my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back