• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

best boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what is the best boss of kh1 (and for the record i did NOT put sephiroth because i kn

• kirt zisa

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • phantom

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • ice titan

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

coolfresh1224

what is the best boss of kh1 kurt zisa , phantom,or ice titan please comment

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Phantom took me forever to figure out (considering how I was an RPG newb, during my first playthrough of KH2), but I think I liked Kurt Ziza the most, out of all the KH1 bosses. Sure, I was able to win the first try, but the battle has always had a special place in my heart, especailly the intro cutscene, which has a knack of making me jump, even when I fought him for the fourth time.

In other news, Dragon Maleficent was easily my favorite Disney boss and I think I have to give third place to her. That battle was truly epic. Too bad we never got to fight her in KH2, but then again, do we really want to wear the welcome out that much? Sephiroth gets second, since KH1 Sephiroth was awesome and the battle was better than KH2's. Fourth goes to the second Riku battle. It may of not been all too hard, but the battle just had that epic feel, just like with Dragon Maleficent and Kurt Ziza. Don't get me wrong, the battle with Sephiroth was pretty epic to, but I liked more for the challenge. Finally, in fifth place was Phantom. The battle was and still is pretty tricky, but that's what makes it so good. Besides, it's a battle where you actually HAVE to use your magic.. or you'll get owned, real fast.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I want a Kurt Zisa rematch, man, he was tough, but oh so fun and rewarding to beat...

C

coolfresh1224

in my opinion kirt zisa was kind of easy i beat him on my second try

cmssaysftw

Awards
The Best Boss Was Riku At Hollow Bastion. It was So awesome.

But If I have to stick to the ones that are listed I would Say Kurt Zisa, Because it was so much fun.
The Phantom was waaaaay to annoying to ever be fun.
And The Ice Titan was a punk.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Ursula >:C
Kurt Zisa is annoying;
Phantom is boring;
Ice Titan was a joke.

Ursula >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other bosses.

Giant Ursula, I hope?

But I disagree with the Phantom being boring.

It was quite an enjoyable fight.

I prefer Chernabog, but to each his/her own.

Xarhas

Kurt Zisa pwns Ice Titan and Phantom, no doubt about that. Clowde: I agree with you, the Phantom was the most fun. (at least I think so)

blackmage-1

Website
www.blackmage-1.deviantart.com
I voted Phantom, 'cause you have to rely on magic to get you through, and I'm quite fond of magic. Plus you get to fly around and stuff. The only downside was that you had to have Peter Pan in your party.

Kurt Zisa...I can't remember if I beat him or not, I haven't played KH in a while. I think I came close to it though. He was reeeally annoying.

Ice Titan was pretty cool, you had to deflect icicles back at him and stuff. Required strategy I think.

But yes, I definately liked Phantom the most.

~Black Mage

soraisriku

Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
My boss list

Phantom-I voted! uses magic
Kust Z- uses attack and magic
Ice T - too long
Kh2 sephiroth- too tricky
kh1 sephiroth- sort of boring
Dragon Witch- All she uses is her breath and tail
Riku(Ansem)- Good fight
Ansem himself- annoying
Pete- weak lol
Xenmas- annoying

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I actually liked almost all of the bosses in the game. Particularly the Disney bosses, as they were very colourful and fun to beat. I enjoyed watching their strategies and listening to their in-battle quotes, their actions stay true to what they're like in the movie.

I really did enjoy beating all of them, but my favourite I would say is Captain Hook. Setting his clothes on fire makes me lol. I once died because he ran into me while he was on fire...

Vermillion

Well, I don't think that those three bosses are the best throughout the entire game but I'll go with Kurt Zisa since it was a pretty fun match.

But the best boss fight, imo, was Maleficent as a dragon. x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back