• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

berserker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

The Berserker Nobody's claymore is similar to the Keyblade of Terra in appearance if you change some things in the Keyblade.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
No.
They're supposed to be like Saix and his claymore. =/

Macabre

Gold Member
Terra seems to have his own Berserk Mode,the Fatal Mode.
In the second secret ending,Terra's eyes became golden-yellow when he looked at the Blue Kingdom Hearts,now,golden-yellow is the color that Saix' eyes turned to when he went Berserk,
Connection,perhaps?

I think that the Berserk mode is triggered when Kingdom Hearts' energy is taken by a being.
Like full moons and werewolves.

C

Colours

In the second secret ending,Terra's eyes became golden-yellow when he looked at the Blue Kingdom Hearts,now,golden-yellow is the color that Saix' eyes turned to when he went Berserk,
Connection,perhaps?

I think that the Berserk mode is triggered when Kingdom Hearts' energy is taken by a being.

I agree he did say the lines of
Saix: "Do you feel it, the moons power."

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Connection,perhaps?

They're similarities on how the two modes function (I assume), but I doubt that implies a connection between Saix and Terra. When Saix is berserk -- pfft, he's a unrestrained, destructively violent, psychopathic beast who wants your blood.

Terra, though I didn't really see his fatal mode in action, doesn't necessarily seems that way. =/

Correct. ^^

D

The KR3W
And probably at the end of the movie where Terra saw Kingdom Hearts his eyes turned yellow and that could have been him going into Fatal Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back