• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Belle,Jasmine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora 13

I wonder if Belle and Jasmine remember that their one of the princess of heart. Do you think they'll remember.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
They might but then again when they were captured they were put in the Capsale things so im pretty sure that they had no idea as to what was going on.

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
Considering that they knew that they were Princesses of Heart after they were captured, and being captured and your Heart being used for the powers of Darkness is a pretty big thing to happen to anyone...and Belle seems to remember Donald in the new trailer. So yeah, I assume that they still know they're Princesses of Heart.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
they do remember...remember when sora and the gang met Jazz again (despite the fact that they bowed, which might not mean an introduction, but a formal greeting...like "nice to see you again pricess jasmine" donald says as he bows...), she giggled and started to wave, and donald hugged belle and i find it that belle hugged him since donald seemed to flail his arms wildly appearing to break out of the embrace...so most likely, they do remember...the glass cases are probably used to keep their bodies so that they don't disappear

D

DarkSora7

I don't think that they'll remember that they were the princesses of heart because, probably when they return to their own world they'll just go about their life regularly as if it never happened.........^_^'

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3

HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT YOU'RE A PRINCESS OF HEART????

They were captured, basically KOed, and put in capsules to open a door. Also, after they were freed, they stayed inside the Castle to try and keep back the Darkness that was spreading from it.

They know they're Princesses of Heart and they know the power they wield.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Woops, i totallt forgot that they stuck arround the Castle after they were Freed. In that case than of course they would remember a HUGE event like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back