• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Been in trouble?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
I've gotten in trouble a few times. Fights were main things. Never stole anything, tho I did get blamed for stealing something I didn't :/ A cop threatened me when I was sitting on the curb once. He called me a no good bastard teenager. I didn't do a damn thing besides sit on the curb with four of my friends. He started bad mouthing me saying all sorts of shit so I called him a fat fucking pig and told him to go get some donuts. He pulled out his baton and cuffs and wanted to take me in for disrespecting an officer <_< I just ran from him and cut thru some backyards. Fatty couldn't keep up.

Blue

home is where the heart is
No I haven't ever been in serious trouble. Unless you count the one time where I have been caught riding the train without a ticket :/

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
Nah, I'm not much of a trouble-making person =/
None of my family has either, that I can think of >.>

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I'm not that troublesome of a kid.
But there was this one time that I almost got arrested for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, if that counts.
Not a very fun day.
=/

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I almost got arrested for skateboarding in a private buisness.

That`s pretty much it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back