• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS's Battle System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you like a CoM like battle system?

• Of Course!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No Way!

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Rofl

BBS wont feature cards like in CoM. The new scans has presented the new system. In the first interview, Nomura mentioned he would prefer a similar system like CoM. And it is really similar! Just without cards. You see the new command menu, there are 4 options, you can choose either physical attacks, magic, and obviously items..

Detronilizer

Yep, I knew I would have to bring this back up sooner or later: Full (from the informatiion we have so far) Description Of The BBS Battle System

You see, the only similarity it has to CoM is that the magic and other special commands are lined up in a deck above attack (apparantly, only three commands appear in the deck). Each time you press triangle, the move selected is performed, then the next move above the one you just move takes over. The move you have just used recharges (notice the bit of orange in its bar; when that bar fills, the move is usable again). That's how it's similar to CoM.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Yep, I knew I would have to bring this back up sooner or later: Full (from the informatiion we have so far) Description Of The BBS Battle System

You see, the only similarity it has to CoM is that the magic and other special commands are lined up in a deck above attack (apparantly, only three commands appear in the deck). Each time you press triangle, the move selected is performed, then the next move above the one you just move takes over. The move you have just used recharges (notice the bit of orange in its bar; when that bar fills, the move is usable again). That's how it's similar to CoM.
Interesting... I still fear for button mashing, as the game seems to reward you for slamming x as often as possible (being that the bar decreases when you stop attacking) but then again you have to mash to set up the real stuff you can do in battle. It sounds interesting... I wonder if they'll use this battle system again in the KH series (if it continues)... it sounds promising, but who knows for sure until it's released ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back