• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
omg that other guys video that he said would be out in like 8 mins is already blocked...

OSM1017

Just upload the videos to megaupload/rapidshare or something. Stop using youtube.

In fact, why don't you just PM the videos instead of posting them out in the open?

bgizzles45

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY REMOVE THE VIDEO BEFORE IT WAS EVEN PROCESSED?! HOW DARE YOU SQUARE! I'M BOOKING A FLIGHT TO JAPAN RIGHT NOW AND WHEN I GET THERE, I'M GOING TO KICK DOWN THE DOORS OF SQUARE HQ AND TELL THEM WHY I'M MAD .

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Give me 17 min. I'm also uploading the video if DC's vid gets deleted again. Flipped and all. I'll put it on a few sites as well and hope he does the same.

YT because people have access to that site the most. And They were unlisted so nobody except people with the link would have been able to view it.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
NOOO dont do that then they will have a reaason why not to sell to america, and no more kh series T_T

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
NOOO dont do that then they will have a reaason why not to sell to america, and no more kh series T_T

Haha, you think we are the only ones uploading videos? I'm pretty sure people in a ton of countries are uploading the videos. And especially in Japan. They have probably spammed the ending on NicoNicoDouga.

bgizzles45

MAN FUCK SQUARE. IF THEY STOPPED MAKING KH GAMES FOR AMERICA BECAUSE OF UPLOADING A SCENE THAT'S NOT GOING TO BE RELEASED IN AMERICA, THEN DISNEY HAS EVERY RIGHT TO SPIT IN NOMURA'S FACE.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha, you think we are the only ones uploading videos? I'm pretty sure people in a ton of countries are uploading the videos. And especially in Japan. They have probably spammed the ending on NicoNicoDouga.

lol that message wasnt for you it was for the person above, by all means get the upload as fast as you can

bgizzles45

SQUARE IF YOU'RE READING THIS MESSAGE, FUCK YOU, YOU HUNGRY MONEY FUCKERS. HOW DARE YOU MILK A GOOD SERIES LIKE KINGDOM HEARTS JUST TO GET MONEY OUT OF OUT POCKETS. I BOUGHT A FUCKING PSP JUST FOR KINGDOM HEARTS BBS, NOW YOU WANT ME TO BUY A 3DS FOR KH:DDD? FUCK YOU!

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
There must be a reason they're so adamant about keeping this off the internet. I don't think there's been this kind of problem with FM videos before, right? Maybe they're trying to save it for something, there is the rumor that the PlayStation phone is going to be announced very soon...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Oh hey, how's it going Square.

Oh shit there is 100 users browsing this thread....Sup Square? *Gets on my knees and begs* Oh please for the love of all that's good in the world, please just give us the damn Final Mix!!!! We're sorry!!!!

EternalDreamer

SQUARE IF YOU'RE READING THIS MESSAGE, FUCK YOU, YOU HUNGRY MONEY FUCKERS. HOW DARE YOU MILK A GOOD SERIES LIKE KINGDOM HEARTS JUST TO GET MONEY OUT OF OUT POCKETS. I BOUGHT A FUCKING PSP JUST FOR KINGDOM HEARTS BBS, NOW YOU WANT ME TO BUY A 3DS FOR KH:DDD? FUCK YOU!
2 Words: Calm. Down.

Don't be stupid to buy a 3DS JUST for ONE video game you want. I bought a PsP specifically for BBS, but that wasn't to say there weren't a bunch of other games i bought before BBS got released. Same with the 3DS. I'm sure Paper Mario will keep my attention for a while 8D

OSM1017

Off topic, why isn't it letting me change my avatar? I keep getting "invalid file."

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
SQUARE IF YOU'RE READING THIS MESSAGE, freak YOU, YOU HUNGRY MONEY freakERS. HOW DARE YOU MILK A GOOD SERIES LIKE KINGDOM HEARTS JUST TO GET MONEY OUT OF OUT POCKETS. I BOUGHT A freakING PSP JUST FOR KINGDOM HEARTS BBS, NOW YOU WANT ME TO BUY A 3DS FOR KH:DDD? freak YOU!

Dude, the people at SE have better things to do than stare at us rage. No, seriously. the SE Japan peeps are too busy having meetings over how their premiere went yesterday.

And SE North America is too busy walking to Ralphs to grab early lunch before taking a pitstop at Coffee Bean for some tea, then they chat it up with the other companies in their building. Then they go listen to the translation of the meeting SE Japan had.

This is all guesses though. But they do walk to Ralphs or one of the many restaurants across the street from Ralphs for lunch.

There must be a reason they're so adamant about keeping this off the internet. I don't think there's been this kind of problem with FM videos before, right? Maybe they're trying to save it for something, there is the rumor that the PlayStation phone is going to be announced very soon...

PSPhone and PSP2 are going to be announced. They are only blocking it because the game hasn't been released yet. On the 20th they will stop auto deleting the vids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back