• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS will it be the same?(story)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
since you're gonna be able to play as 3 different characters as you please in different files i guess, but what i was wondering is if each characters story will involve doing the same actions? and same basic story fighting same bosses?, or will each character have their own special bosses story and do their own seperate actions that are different than from each other characters story?

or will it just be a copy of each story? like same things and stuff?
I want to know what you guys/gals think about that please express your ideas on how it will be or if it has been announced yet?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
All three scenarios aren't the same, but they're all related to each other.
Yeah, they'll probably be certain bosses for each scenario, and some you fight in more than one.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
each one will be like a piece in the BBS story puzzle.Each story helps to complete the overall one.It seems youll probably fight different bosses and stuff like that.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
oh that would be awesome but i dont want to see keyblades that are world specific like that resemble a certain world i wanna see different concepts like a light keyblade or the keyblade that resembles their symbol
its not that i dont like world specific keyblades im just getting bored of the same concept

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
idk , maybe adding new gears to the same keyblade like mithryl gives new stats and properties to their original keyblade , affecting its looks , but without it resembling each world.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
which would rock!
but i dont want gears to be in the game i want a simple keychain or like status affection chain and symbol to change it but i see what you're talking about maybe not a system like 358/2 days

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Probably will have the same base story line but different viewpoints and different bosses.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
but 358/2 days system was a bit complicated and you were a bit limited though im talking about maybe equipping chains and if you want you change the symbol and maybe fuse keyblade symbols together to create new ones at a certain point in the game
btw roxas i like your new avatar and sig =D

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
but 358/2 days system [B]was a bit complicated[/B] and you were a bit limited though im talking about maybe equipping chains and if you want you change the symbol and maybe fuse keyblade symbols together to create new ones at a certain point in the game
fix'd no it wasnt , even though it was in japanese.I understood everything pretty well.
anyway i get what you are saying , but i heard a rumor of the BBS system being with cards or so.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
omg, man not cards if it was associated with cards that would just ruin it alot for meh -_- ugh anyways, it would be awesome if terra could wield the badguys keyblades =D like when they are defeated for good you take their keyblade
where did you hear the card thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back