• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS voice actors-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

i wonder who will do the voices in BBS i already know Roxas's voice actor is gonna do Ven's but what about Aqua and Terra. i kinda think the voice of Terra should be Noriaki Sugiyama he does the voice of sasuke in the anime naruto in the japanese version. so what do you guys think?:thumbup:

D

Divine Light

in a way i also think he should have a deeper voice then sasuke though...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i wonder who will do the voices in BBS i already know Roxas's voice actor is gonna do Ven's but what about Aqua and Terra. i kinda think the voice of Terra should be Noriaki Sugiyama he does the voice of sasuke in the anime naruto in the japanese version. so what do you guys think?:thumbup:

Why would you be talking about the seiyuu? Most people on this site are american, as far as I know, and aren't up to discussing seiyuu, when they'd much rather talk about the american voice actors.

Although I'd want to hear the french and german version of KH2.

Terra-
Aqua-
MX-

There isn't enough info on these guys to render a VA yet.

V

V.A.T.13

Um, I'm up for discussing seiyuu since Mamo happens to be one of my favs....

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Why would you be talking about the seiyuu? Most people on this site are american, as far as I know, and aren't up to discussing seiyuu, when they'd much rather talk about the american voice actors.

Although I'd want to hear the french and german version of KH2.

Terra-
Aqua-
MX-

There isn't enough info on these guys to render a VA yet.

I imagine that no matter who does the voice that in German everyone sounds angry. I wouldn't be able to take it seriously.

V

V.A.T.13

German sounds funny to me, while french...thats creepy....

Apollo

Silver Member
Hmm I am pretty sure about jesse M. Doing Ven's voice because I read that the KH team was happy with how he did Roxas! Others not sure!

Apollo

Silver Member
I just hope donw the line they change sora! KH2 voice kind creeped me out at first

V

V.A.T.13

The guy that does Soubi and Kamina should do Terra. But you know, with Soubi's tone of voice.

Kairiangel

these are the ones I wanna see:
Terra-James Arnold Taylor, John Barrowman or Greg Grunberg and Japanese: Masi Oka
Aqua-Avril Lavigne, Eliza Dushku or Hedy Buress and Japanese: Utada Hikaru
Ven-Jesse Mccartney and his japanese VA

pretty sums it up who I think!

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Terra-James Arnold Taylor
I like that. For the rest I think it should be:
Ven - Jesse McCartney
Aqua - Britney Snow
Master Xehanort - Paul St. Peter
Dark Soldier - Steve Burton

Roxasness

Haha. Yeah that would be pretty sweet. =D But yes, unfortunately, Ven will still be voiced by Jesse McCartney, and as for the rest of them, i'm blanking. I like Johnny Yong Bosch though. =]

I'm completly looking forward to Ven being voiced by Jesse McCartney!:D But I'm iffy if Johnny Young Bosch should play anybody, though he did a kick-ass job with Ichigo from Bleach.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think they share the same voice like in KH II

Terra - David Gallagher
Aqua - Hayden Panettiere
Ven - Jesse McCartney

and German voice actors are the same like in KH II but i forget their names lol

Uh, boring sameness much? I don't want Kh2 VA's to be repeats for Terra, Aqua, and the rest of em. I mean. If they'd really be the best voice than go for it, but at least try to get individual people for them, so their connection to the characters isn't insanely obvious.

D

Divine Light

um...i am sorry no way avrill as aqua would be....disturbing...i could not see anyone in KH but maybe larxene be avrill in english VA. i thinkl britney snow would do a much better job. so i agree with Koji pretty much

Roxasness

these are the ones I wanna see:
Terra-James Arnold Taylor, John Barrowman or Greg Grunberg and Japanese: Masi Oka
Aqua-Avril Lavigne, Eliza Dushku or Hedy Buress and Japanese: Utada Hikaru
Ven-Jesse Mccartney and his japanese VA

pretty sums it up who I think!

OMG! NOOO!!! If Avril Lavigne did Aqua, I would be scared that at any minute Aqua would start singing
" I don’t like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend"
I'm already mentally burned with that image now D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back