• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS-Ven-Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChakramThrower

Im not trying to say its in either the dark keyblade or kk but im saying that maybe Ven went to Riku with Terra's keyblade not in it but with it and when sora reached into riku and stole his keyblade ven's heart followed so as to stay safe with the kk and stronger heart but when sora used the dk on himself along with releasing his and kairi's ven's went to and stayed with sora's body and soul making roxas look like him and have emotions
Since the heart wasnt his i think technically roxas was still a nobody but because a heart was so close to being his it made him have emotions and take ven's form

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Im not trying to say its in either the dark keyblade or kk but im saying that maybe Ven went to Riku with Terra's keyblade not in it but with it and when sora reached into riku and stole his keyblade ven's heart followed so as to stay safe with the kk and stronger heart but when sora used the dk on himself along with releasing his and kairi's ven's went to and stayed with sora's body and soul making roxas look like him and have emotions
Since the heart wasnt his i think technically roxas was still a nobody but because a heart was so close to being his it made him have emotions and take ven's form
if your saying Ven went with the stronger heart why not go with Sora not Roxas. Also you said Ven follows the KK Roxas and Sora both wields one.

ChakramThrower

wait, why are you even thinking Vens heart is in a keyblade?
I do not think his heart is in a keyblade but with riku at first because Terra chose Riku to hold the keyblade so they chose his heart to go to Riku as well NOT INSIDE THE KEYBLADE BUT INSIDE OF RIKU but when Sora took the keyblade from Rikuhe also took Ven's heart and let Ven's heart out when he turned into a heartless and then Ven's heart stayed with Sora's body creating Roxas a nobody with emotions

ChakramThrower

Well i never thought there was a reason to go to Sora who is a random 4 year old when there is a 5 year old future wielder on the island who is always next to him proving to be stronger in every way because Riku was always the tougher and stronger one growing up

ChakramThrower

Yeah but Riku let XH in and accepted him and knew he was there
Roxas and Sora dont know about Ven being inside of him as far as we know
Or possibly Ven's heart is asleep and roxas is the birth of his new form making birth by sleep

ChakramThrower

And he also wasnt in Riku since his birth like roxas wouldve had Ven in him plus Roxas didnt have any memories plus we dont know what could happen if a nobody had someones else's heart he couldnt use inside of him
Since it isnt his heart ihe wouldnt have the hearts memories just like how sora didnt gain all of Kairi's memories when she hid her heart in sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back