• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS-Ven-Aqua?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FFKH-follower

Is there any vids out yet on Aqua gameplay, id like to see how she plays instead of Ven and Terra for once.

Also I think it would be cool if Square had Ven use 2 Keybaldes at one point in his story, you know to show off a Roxas and Ventus relation thing, if any1 has any info on this please tell me

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The current likely theories would have Ven be as the reason for Roxas and Sora Duel Wielding. That is to say, through their relation to Ven, Sora and Roxas received a second Keyblade. The one they got from Riku, and the one they got somehow from Ven.
Duel Wielding isn't just some ability, otherwise they wouldn't have made such a big deal out of it.

AzzurroRainrebor

I sure would like to see some gameplay from Aqua as well,l if there is any. If there's no gameplay videos or anything released yet, I wonder why...
Oh, and yeah I'd like to see Ven Dual-Wield and find that Ven/Sora/Roxas connection thing.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, if the fight against MX really is about the final battle, he wouldn't have to actually get another Keyblade so long as he maintained his ability to Wield. That's all Sora/Roxas would need to get from him, really, much like how Xehanort didn't actually have a Keyblade but woah~ Riku Duel Wielding.

ChakramThrower

Maybe his friends dont have the heart (pardon the pun) to erase him so instead they just lock his heart somewhere safe (with Terra's keyblade) maybe not in his his keyblade but atleast with it and when Sora snatches the keyblade from Riku he takes Ven with it and Ven's heart stays safe until its stabbed out of sora but still just being a heart he latches to sora's lost body and soul and could explain also why Roxas can feel emotions

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Maybe his friends dont have the heart (pardon the pun) to erase him so instead they just lock his heart somewhere safe (with Terra's keyblade) maybe not in his his keyblade but atleast with it and when Sora snatches the keyblade from Riku he takes Ven with it and Ven's heart stays safe until its stabbed out of sora but still just being a heart he latches to sora's lost body and soul and could explain also why Roxas can feel emotions
But according to you Ven's heart is within the kingdom key not the Heart Unlocker.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...

Vens heart is not in a keyblade imo

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Is there any vids out yet on Aqua gameplay, id like to see how she plays instead of Ven and Terra for once.

There are no official videos of Aqua's gameplay, no. Like the Terra and Ven demos?

But there actually is a glimpse of it in THIS trailer. From 1:56 to 2:08. (Although I apologize for the blurriness.)

I think she looks super-cool! :3 Nomura said that she's magic-based, she wields her Keyblade telekinetically (Like Sora's Master/Final forms), and that she sort of 'teleports' during battle. I can't wait to play~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back