• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS trailer confusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas151

Okay alot of the BBS trailers kind of contradict each other here are some links and statements that are a bit wierd

1. ) "The scene then changes to Terra fighting against the mysterious dark male, who looks like he's in a bicycle suit, also from the secret ending. Terra manages to knock off the helmet, but his face isn't shown."
Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - KH 2 3 Birth By Sleep & 358/2 Days

"Ven is facing off against the Dark Soldier, and knocks off his helmet. However, his face is not shown."

Question is how many times are there exactly when Master Xenhearts apprentice loses his helmet in a fight? Is it Terra or Ven that does it? Also what is the point of having on the helmet if it keeps getting knocked off in your battles?

2.) Finally, Terra says..
"Please don't depend on me, just erase me...friend"

Terra is looking out from the coast towards two boys who are playing/sparring on the beach (young Sora and Riku). At the same time, Ven is in Twilight Town watching the horizon. He is looking down, and appears to be sad. "I don't want to be depended on...you are my 'friend'. Just erase me."

Question exactly which one wants to be erased? Is this just their solution to the predicament at hand to erase everything?

3.) http://www.coolestfamilyever.com/wp-content/uploads/ICantBelieveItsNotButterFatFree.jpg

If it is not butter then what exactly is it? J/K

Now that you have my first two questions can anyone point out to me if it is translation error or did I just read it wrong?

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, a lot of those summaries come from sources that don't know much about KH. So there will obviously be some mistakes here and there(such as name confusion). It's only natural.

Roxas151

Thanks hopefully a trailer will come soon so we can see what is really happening.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It could have also been mistranslated, but I would think that Terra is the one that knocked off the helmet and Ven is the one that wants to be erased. don't ask me why though

Alpha_Sonix

It could have also been mistranslated, but I would think that Terra is the one that knocked off the helmet and Ven is the one that wants to be erased. don't ask me why though

Yeah, I mean he was unconscious in one pic of Hollow Bastion and in another pic Mickey came to his aid to fight the DS when he fell to ground in the Gathering, but I wouldn't be suprised if it was Ven though. he is supposed to be the speedy type, he's not stronger than Terra, that's for sure.

DaCapo4

yea like what hades is saying those things have so many mistakes on them. It's not even funny. It's a serious problem. GRRRR why can't people just type the right information.

R

Roxas_Memory

Maybe the game is seperated into missions or something and it's like if u play a mission/level or whatever as Terra then he knocks off the helmet but if u play it as Ven then he knocks it off n the two stories just happen to be very similar...i don't know we can only really guess now anyway.

Roxas151

DaCapo4 I feel your fustration. I bet it was Ven though seeing as DS must have kicked his ass pretty bad for Mickey to show up after words to help out. Though Terra is still the most likely canidate.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
DaCapo4 I feel your fustration. I bet it was Ven though seeing as DS must have kicked his ass pretty bad for Mickey to show up after words to help out. Though Terra is still the most likely canidate.

Especially if DS is a Terra Replica like I hope he is, >=3...

D

Divine Light

i kinda like the Terra replica thing...like MX tried to get Terra to join him Terra was like never! MX or DS fight Terra get his blood on the keyblade(DNA) then make the Terra Clone

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Wish there were better links to the sources. All this confusion makes me want to look at the Japanese report and check out what really happened. =(

Sexy Angel
Umm... suggestion:

We know that you will be able to play through diffrent scenarios with at least three people. Perhaps those scenerios are *'very'* alike. Maybe they even use the same storys throughout all characters you play as.

D

Divine Light

i didn't mean to get your hopes up it just came to me is all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back