• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody.gamer

okay, I'm not exactly sure how to explain this one, this isn't truly a big huge deal but has been haunting the back of my mind forever. I just have to get it out. I think at one point of the BBS storyline, One of the three knights (call me crazy but I think Aqua) will cross paths with young Kairi during a unbirth/first heartless invasion. Then they will try to take her away for some unknown reason and that is how she ends up on Destiny Islands. I know this theory has really no point but I had to get it out.

The Enchanted

ARE YOU CEREAL!!!

Another non-factual supported theory.
First, the Heartless don't exist yet.

Second, Kairi was sent away by Xehanort who wanted to send someone across the worlds as an experiment. Though TAV meeting Kairi could happen, them taking her to the DI, is a BIG no, no.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I'm thinking it's unavoidable that they'll run into Kairi at some point.
They are looking for beings of pure light. Which would include Kairi.
But maybe they'll fall short and just never get to her.

Enchanted be right. :>

nobody.gamer

ARE YOU CEREAL!!!

Second, Kairi was sent away by Xehanort who wanted to send someone across the worlds as an experiment. Though TAV meeting Kairi could happen, them taking her to the DI, is a BIG no, no.

Okay, like where did you come up with her being a guinea pig. I probably just missed it.

And was cereal really necessary.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
ARE YOU CEREAL!!!

wait i agree about the heartless thing and all but it is possible that they took her to DI so they could hide her pure heart it makes HUGE SENSE but yes no facts so i theory its still not possible yet sorry:)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
okay, I'm not exactly sure how to explain this one, this isn't truly a big huge deal but has been haunting the back of my mind forever. I just have to get it out. I think at one point of the BBS storyline, One of the three knights (call me crazy but I think Aqua) will cross paths with young Kairi during a unbirth/first heartless invasion. Then they will try to take her away for some unknown reason and that is how she ends up on Destiny Islands. I know this theory has really no point but I had to get it out.

This sentence makes the least sense in the whole paragraph. Explain this more, then we can talk.

The Enchanted

Well Ren here's a lovely piece of info.
According to KHU translators in that scan showing Xion, it says that several girls shall help out in the game, I thinks they are the PoH.

Okay, like where did you come up with her being a guinea pig. I probably just missed it.

And was cereal really necessary.

Cereal had to be done.

Here's the Kairi is a Guinea Pig proof.
Read and then learn to never doubt me!

Ansem Report 11 said:
I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like that of the Princesses. But, there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...

I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds.

Last edited:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Maybe Ansem sent Kairi to DI because Terra went evil and was trying to get her to get to MX

Ren

adios motherfucker
This sentence makes the least sense in the whole paragraph. Explain this more, then we can talk.

That doesn't even need to be explained because it's wrong. XDD

Well Ren here's a lovely piece of info.
According to KHU translators in that scan showing Xion, it says that several girls shall help out in the game, I thinks they are the PoH.

What the duck!
Linkage? >:3

Last edited:

nobody.gamer

okay, one little thing before I'm finished with my own topic.
1. when I said Heartless you may have noticed the word first meaning never happened before which would fit with the whole no heartless exist yet.
2.I had never heard the reason Kairi was sent to DI so I would like to thank Enchanted for finally unraveling that little mystery for me.
3.BBS is gonna rock!!!

The Enchanted

I figured. XD
It does sound like the PoH. I mean, what other girls are there?
PoH action=<3.

I hope it is.
Maybe we'll see more of that Minnie light blast stuff from them, maybe more powerful thean that.
*giggles like Japanese school girl*

okay, one little thing before I'm finished with my own topic.
1. when I said Heartless you may have noticed the word first meaning never happened before which would fit with the whole no heartless exist yet.
2.I had never heard the reason Kairi was sent to DI so I would like to thank Enchanted for finally unraveling that little mystery for me.
3.BBS is gonna rock!!!

1) Opps
2) Your welcome. <3
3) Oh yes it will.

Waiting_to_Sleep

I am not sure if you really get the 'gist' of the game. The Unbirths were talked about before your 'invasion'. I find what you are saying completley unlogical. Perhaps you should keep your theories to yourself.. unless it is logical.

nobody.gamer

I am not sure if you really get the 'gist' of the game. The Unbirths were talked about before your 'invasion'. I find what you are saying completley unlogical. Perhaps you should keep your theories to yourself.. unless it is logical.
you my good friends are a horse's rear. Seriously, don't thrash people like that it kinda kills the whole atmosphere of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back