• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Theory (Keyblades, MX, Terra, Xehanort & the Ending)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
This is my theory on many part of BBS, not all though, and I apologize for many grammar mistake... That is a compilation of my old theories, adapted for linking all elements with some new things I thought recently, or others new idea I saw in the forum... Hope it makes sense.

This is the "better" version of the theory. What I added is in red.

Keyblade

The Keyblade itself

What is it?
I am actually convinced a keyblade cannot be created by an human, or even by any existing being. I think a pre determined number of Keyblade has been created in ancient time, by something, what it is, I cannot say and just make some hypothesis : the keyblade could have been created by the same force which created MX, creating a link between the two, I'll speak later of this. The Keyblade could very well be the invention of the one having created the Keyhole, basing on the fact that a Keyhole has no sense to exist without keyblade In this case where Keyblade were invented for protection measure, I'll say the only person who could do this is MX, but even in this hypothesis, MX cannot produce more, due to some fact like not material any more or something like that. In all case, Keyblade cannot be created since before the beginning of BBS.

Common Purpose
Its purpose is bound to the keyblade we are speaking about. Each Keyblade, and there is a lot of them, has a different purpose. For sample, the purpose of the Kingdom Key is to open the Door to Light, while the one of the Heart Unlocker is to unlock Darkness in people heart. Thus, we need to separate 3 kind of Keyblade :
- The "Supreme" category of Keyblade. Generally, it is only one by Realm, so I'd say only 3 or 4 exists. It is one of the keyblade making that its wielder can brought chaos or peace upon the world. The power of those Keyblade is the huge and have capacity far beyond every others Keyblade, but can lack of some capacity of some others (like of the heart unlocker)
- The "Superior" category of Keyblade. Those Keyblade have skill beyond others, but doesn't reach the level of Supreme Keyblade, though I think the "chaos or peace upon the world" can be brought by one of those.
- The "Basic" category of Keyblade. There is a lot of them, they have more power than any others weapon, but cannot reach the power of a Superior level Keyblade.

I think we can agree on Kingdom Key, Inverse Kingdom Key and Way to Dawn being the Supreme Keyblade of Light, Darkness and Twilight, due to their particularity. After, many others Keyblade possessing power rather special would be in the Superior category, such as the keyblade of Terra or even the heart unlocker. Why Heart Unlocker? Because I am convinced it is not a fake, but a true one. It possess an unique power, and it is said XH built it using the PoH. Though like I stated, building a Keyblade is something impossible. So, I think XH had the keychain Heart Unlocker, and used the power of the PoH to reconvert it into a true keyblade, thus explain why Heart Unlocker has no keychain.

Original Purpose
I think that, at beggining, Keyblade were tool created for MX unique use, or at least for his "species". I'll explain this in MX's part.

Keychain

What is it?
1/ I think a Keychain is a Keyblade. Why would a Keyblade transform into a Keyblade, and how?
It is first of all, useful. A Keychain gives to a Keyblade the particularity bound to the Keyblade that the keyblade was, but let those of the keyblade on which is the keychain, like it can be seen throughout the whole game, it is the effect all keychain have on Sora’s keyblade, it adds power but let intact the KK’s ability. Meaning that if there was a Keychain "Heart Unlocker" and that we put it on the Kingdom Key, that's add to KK ability all those from Keyblade unlocker. That implies that Keychain are canon.
2/ In more of "Ancient Keyblade" keychain, there is normal Keychain which can be created for the purpose of one person. A sample is Star Seeker : maybe the original keyblade is veru different, but for Mickey, at the time, this keychain created itself on the keyblade, for fitting him, or Yen Sid did it. Now, being given Keyblade cannot be created, that makes an issue for Way to Dawn, the keyblade of Riku. But in fact, not at all. The Supreme Keyblade of Twilight likely existed before Riku gets WtD, but at this moment, it had no Keychain. It’s to say the true form of the Keyblade of Twilight Realm could be bigger then Terra’s keyblade, what would obviously be an issue for Riku. So, for his unique purpose, a keychain has been created, Way to Dawn, allowing him to use the Keyblade of Twilight Realm, but if Way to Dawn has been created for Riku, it is wrong for the Keyblade of Twilight Realm, which exists since more long time.

Creation of Keychain
Well, why then is there all those Keyblade in the gathering, and only Keychain in KH 1&2 ? Because I think that what happened in the Secret Ending finished by Kingdom Hearts becoming "crazy" . Some kind of beam of it will have touched every keyblade in the gathering, and KH "error" transformed every keyblade into a keychain, then they spread into the universe. This would explain the disapearence of all keychain, and why we find many keychain in every world. The fact to “spread” at different place applies for everything, and then can explain why Xehanort wa found at RG, and the disapearence of character as Aqua.
From other side, I'm pretty sure Keychain already existed, in few quantities, like I said before. I think MX himself converted a true keyblade into Keychain, and put the keychain on his keyblade, making his keyblade having then the power of two Keyblade instead of one, and then explain why his keyblade seems to overpower the one of Terra so easily.

Keyblade in BBS

The Gathering
It is there that Keyblade are resting when no one has taken possesion of it. That seems to be the only things I saw for it, it looks simple but it fits, being given how old they all look, that can be a proof. But why is there so much? I think it is because a lot Keyblade wielder died during BBS, and some before too, since no one claim them, they stay here, like waiting…
From this point of view, the gathering is a graveyard for Keyblade. Each Time a Keyblade wielder was killed, his keyblade went at the gathering... VAT comes at the end and are in the last Keyblade Wielder alive.

Master Xehanort

The Character

Who is he?
I think he is not an human being who just became very powerful. I think he has been created by same forces which created the Keyblades, it's to say, the Twilight.
Indeed, I think that MX and Keyblade, that they are from darkness, light or twilight, are born from Kingdom Hearts, at the place inside of it where Light and Darkness live together. How they were created is different, but at the end, I think MX is the incarnation of the Light and of the Darkness existing in the universe, since he came from the Kingdom Hearts original. Why? First, the ears and the eyes. I don’t think in KH universe, there is a lot human having ears like he has and yellows eyes. Nobody can have, human wanting to hide as DiZ can, but human normal having yellow eyes and those ears, we saw none, except two : Xehanort for the ears, and Terrafor the eyes. But he has still human form. That’s not a lot, but enough to suppose MX is not from human’s species.
Now, I’d like to add a quote of MX, where he says something like he is born from the wall between Light and Darkness who pushed or something like that : what kind of human born like that? None. Keyblade can be Light or Darkness, so, why wouldn’t they be born from the same force than him? I think it is enough to say MX is not an human, and since how he born, that he has a task.

What is his reason to exist?
I think that, at very beginning, MX is not evil or not even good, what I base on how he speaks, sometime looking good, but clearly evil by moment The task which was entrusted into him is something needing to be neutral. Like I said before, I think Keyblade are tool which have been created for his purpose, and only his at origin. Why? Because he is without a doubt the person having the most control we ever saw on Keyblade : from a move of the hand, he can manipulate hundreds of Keyblade. But, how could he get so much power? Such power, it s hard to imagine to be allowed to many people, and hard to imagine solving some riddles and a lot training make become so strong. No, this power like I said, has been granted to him, with a task.
I think he is the guardian of the universe. When KH detect an issue, he creates MX, and his mission is to solve the issue. This, implies that there was many people as MX in the past. They were created for solving the problem, and maybe for giving some of their knowlowedge to people.
But, we can guess that one day, an human found the gathering, and found a Keyblade. Those having a heart sharing some similarities to those recquired for the work of MX's species could wield it.

Trait of MX's species

This species are very powerful being based on human design like I said before. There can be only one created at the time, and he is granted an amazing power, due to what I said previously. But, being given this power, he cannot be called by the force, KH, who created him. Just because it seems that so much power cannot be controlled easily. For avoiding that one of this species become one day like an human and have evil intention, their life time is not infinite, security measure.

The path to chaos

The changement of MX
MX was likely sent for destroying the new ennemy, who was maybe an issue appearing frequently, and at same time, fixing others issue. But at the difference of those being come before MX, MX changed. He met more human than others, he saw the human who built some kind of Keyblade's order and decided himself to enter in this "game" and become a Master, acting more and more like a normal human. But this being, he neglected his duty, the new ennemy spread and MX didn't feel like stopping them and rather decided to study them. He became more and more human, and studying those ennemy made him become evil, more powerful, the force creating him felt that the guardian of the universe was little by little becoming the greatest threat of it.
It's why something special happened, for stopping MX : KH created the next one who had to be the guardian of the universe, but he couldn't born from same way and have same power since MX had them, so he born and grows as an human : Terra (explained later)

MX new purpose
With time, MX is going to consider than human should not wield freely a Keyblade. He considers the original purpose is lost and that his mission is to stop Keyblade wielder to exist. That is the Keyblade War I guess. Why would MX starts to think like this? Because we are going to base on what we can know of it, like XH : he is sure of him, think to have absolute knowlowedge and thinks others are worthless. From his point of view, they stole his tool. But as same time, his old personality is still there, creating a schizophrenic character, like when he asks to Terra to fix his mistake, Terra being the next one of his species, MX understands only Terra can stop the issue the universe has, and maybe he’ll do it in BBS though the evil side of MX is the most important.
What will definitely drives MX to madness is the fear : the fear to die, that is an human traits, and MX has acquired most human traits. Indeed, he knows that his existence is limited. He is going to seek a way for becoming immortal, in beggining by experimentation. He is going to seek a young and potential strong Keyblade Wielder who will be his guinea pigs, and will test on him many things, it is the DS. Like Riku was for Ansem a way to reach his purpose, to have a body, DS will be for MX his way to survives. I could even say he’ll be as Riku : if MX came to die, I’m pretty sure MX would have transferred his own heart and soul into DS, like XH did with Riku. But, things obviously didn’t go s he expected.
Then MX will find that he needs a KH, a special one, for allowing him to reach eternal life : the blue KH, that he will buy like did Xemnas, using VAT, but adding the heart of dead Keyblade's wielder.

Terra

Terra's birth
Like said previously, when the original KH (or something else having created MX) realized the danger, they decided to create the replacement of MX. Why? Because we know KH or some other force have a will, they made appear a door for Sora, Riku and Mickey follow Xemnas, they feel when there is a danger. Beside, yellow eyes at the end of Secret Ending for me is the sign of Terra’s being revealed to be from same species But, only one of this species can exist at the time. So, Terra is born as an human, I think to this due to the fact he has every aspect of human, and if the force creating him could have make him directly as a good MX, no doubt they’ll have done it, and his natural purpose is to kill MX and takes his power.

Terra's Changement
Terra, growing with human will change, and I guess his master himself doesn't know the true fate of Terra, likely MX will reveal it to him, or the DS, being given MX asks him to fix his mistake. He will acquire emotion and will, too, be took by darkness, but he will be able to out from this state, basing this time on him working for Maleficient, but at the end being from good side it seems.

Yellow Eyes

At the end, when MX will have killed all Keyblader, that he will be near to reach his purpose, Terra won't think to defeat MX for himself becoming the new guardian, but because of his hatred mainly, for all what MX did. But obviously, MX overpower him and his two friend, like we see it in the secret ending. Then Terra is going to do something MX didn't expect.
He is going to claim his true power, the one MX has. MX didn't expect he does this, being given the few chance Terra has to overtake MX's power, likely that it works by the strongest heart. So Terra attempts to use KH before MX can, and claims his power. Obviously MX refuses, and fights for keeping it. KH becomes berserk and blast the whole area, explaining too the Keychain effect

Xehanort

Who is he?

After KH Blast

While KH did its "blast", MX and Terra were linked, due to the battle for the power. MX won the battle, but his body was now, too old, he had failed to win immortality, and I think he had been betrayed by the DS, and mortally hurt by the DS. He then stole Terra's body. It is possible that DS was in the equation about the soul, but that is not the most important. The fact is that the transfers of Soul and of Heart into Terra's body, added to the blast at same time made break the memory of MX, and about same happened to Terra, though less strong than MX. Then MX in Terra's body travelled until RG, maybe he was transported there due to KH blast, as were the keychains, he was about to die, and AtW saved him.
From his side, Terra's soul and heart, left alone, found an artificial body where to rest, the armor, and thus he became the Lingering Sentiment, explaining why he is seen like haunting the gathering.
This would explain a lot. First, that would mean that XH is nearly = to MX, since XH is only a heart filled with Darkness, and Xehanort’s heart is MX. That would explain why XH made many things like MX, it’s to say have his own Dark Soldier, why he has the same outfit, etc etc…
So, from a very logical way, Xemnas is Terra’s body, explain one more time why Xemnas looks so much like Terra. After the way he speaks to Aqua’s armor find a very logical information, but why he still acts like he does is explained too : he is half MX (the soul) and half Terra (the body).

Others possibility
MX could have succeded and is become younger, but the action of Terra made happens what I said before, and he became Xehanort.
I think since recent conversation that Xehanort's soul could be the one of the DS, since the link he had with MX. Then, the body and heart of DS left alone would have died.

His power

Basic
He has Terra's body, it's to say the body of the one destined to destroy MX, but he couldn't. He has MX's heart. He has maybe DS's soul, the soul of one of better Keyblades Wielder, but more likely the one of MX, and the heart of MX, all of this mixed into a whole new person. I think his power are far superior to MX's one.

How did he find and open a door?
Xehanort cannot use the Keyblade, though it is obvious he had one in the past. Since he learnt about their existence, he should be able to summon it when he wants it. But he cannot, and I think it is because his keyblade merged with him. Xehanort, in more of all the power he has, is like an "human keyblade", the blast of KH, when it transformed every keyblade in the area into Keychain, made merge MX's Keyblade with his heart. Thus, Xehanort can make appear and open door, because he is from a way a Keyblade. This can look weird, but after all, why not? That explains why Xehanort couldn’t use his keyblade perfectly. I know that it is said sometime that it is because he forgot he had one. I don’t think so. I think that more likely, when he heard the word “keyblade”, if he wanted so much have one, his own would be appeared, Sora didn’t need any Keyblade memories to get his own.
So, in imaging that the keyblade merged with MX, and more spcificaly with his heart… Being given he became heartless… He was become “A demon of darkness” from a way, and so, he couldn’t wield the keyblade, which applied for his nobody…

So... What do you think everyone?

Last edited:

Athaydea

Bronze Member
okay the only thing that i dont like about any of this .. is that its ALL opinion and there is nothing to even remotely back it up - there arent many examples to support alot of things or reasons to make me believe you are right .... but at this point i cant say i agree or disagree to any of it .. i just think you should try and add more of the facts to your ideas in order to help keep them more grounded and provide better chances of your ideas being more truthful than not ..

there is nothing to support any of this so idk .. like i said though ... keep it grounded

i will say that your originality and new ideas were very refreshing .. i was impressed by that much - though the lack of support held it down for me yah kknow??

Last edited:
D

Divine Light

sry for the triple wasn't on purpose!

Last edited:
D

Divine Light

okay the only thing that i dont like about any of this .. is that its ALL opinion and there is nothing to even remotely back it up - there arent many examples to support alot of things or reasons to make me believe you are right .... but at this point i cant say i agree or disagree to any of it .. i just think you should try and add more of the facts to your ideas in order to help keep them more grounded and provide better chances of your ideas being more truthful than not ..

there is nothing to support any of this so idk .. like i said though ... keep it grounded

i will say that your originality and new ideas were very refreshing .. i was impressed by that much - though the lack of support held it down for me yah kknow??

i agree with WTD you dont have much to back it up.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
haha .. i was gonna send yah a PM khdude cause i had a feeling a third one was coming lol

but honestly .. i think the ideas are pretty clever and seem believable .. but clever is all they are to me - there is really nothing at all to base them off of .. and that really makes me just wanna say - no..

T

Twilight_Thorn

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... @_@ too many words, my head iz gonna explode!

Twinblades

wow thats long
its interesting but i skipped alot of it
the keyblade might never be explined like that because i think its supposed to be a mystery

pgerv12

i'm sorry but i can't post how i think about this theory based on i have my own theory it seems nicely done but thats all i will say

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

I see what you mean. Well, that's true, the fact I have nothing for helphing my theory, it's my big weakness. Still, facts for helping my theory, I have some, even if they are not really obvious and of course, let part to interpretation, but since what try to demonstrate basing only on fact will be very hard (like for sample, I think I know which keyblade are from which category, Xehanort being MX's Heart and Terra's body explain why XH looks like MX (he is nearly MX) and Xemnas like Terra, or Terra being the next from MX species because MX at a moment ask him to fix his error, going in the "schizophrenic" sense of MX, but he asks to the next one to fix his error, etc etc...).

I mainly didn't put them, well because I forgot... But too, because my theory is already so long that, I didn't feel like adding to it... I tried to summarize my idea at the maximum, and I admit that fact have been threw away because of this..

Anyway, I'm going to do an upgraded version of the theory. That will be the same, I'll just had in red the fact I have in each part... It will be long to do though, since I am maybe going to search again more proof for my theory, since I especially like this one, and that I am not sure to be able to come with something more original before some time...

urso93

I kinda like that theorys mix even if theres baely no proof i like... Especially the part where you say that MX ( if im not wrong) is created by KH or something superior whatever andyou say that he wants to be eternal, know why? Jsut like in KH2 Xemnas final batle he asks Sora and Riku if darkness and light are eternal than why cant nobodies be the same? i think it means something and i think its just like you said and explained there

Bh325

Well, there are some parts in this theory I like and some I don't like.
First, I like the way that you think that Keyblades cannot be created by any living creature. It would just be so stupid. And second, though I don't like the theory of Terra and MX merging (could be true, but doesn't sound good) your explanation in this part is pretty good. And I don't think MX was trying to defeat those creatures. Not sure though if he had created them, like many people think, but I still think he wasn't attempting to destroy them. These are things we could argue about forever but still, let's not. But your theory is good, and the amount of text you put in it is respectable. Good job!

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Ignore those guys. All theories came unbasis until fact proves them. You did an amazing job, exactly what we should have in this forum instead of critisers who can't even handle their own.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
eehh.. there is a site of kingdom hearts that says that 4 extremely stong humans that where given the job to protect all worlds. they put their powers in giant keys, which are called "keyblades". and so they could share their powers with other generations.

so before BBS where already 4 keyblade masters, who MADE the keyblade. and i don't think that terra, ven, aqua and xehanorth made those.

also i'm not sure if this is fake. but i think it's true. and it was a long time ago i saw this, so i don't know the site anymore. should have safed it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back