• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

General Xenos

thast what im talking about, is Terra talking about Xehanort (scientist) or MX, which asking that to myself sounds like the scientist one, but how can that be???? i just dont know. i dont think Terra was talking about MX because obviously, he's older than Terra so....

Sexy Angel
I beleive that it is Riku that Terra chose... we see there connections, and from "The Gathering Place" we see Terra weilding the KK... which he bestows upon Riku

shadow_of_light

"u aren't the one i chose" could most definitely mean riku esp. since he was supposed to get it, but of course, he didn't since he had a moment of weakness in his heart around the beginning of kh1.
"u aren't xehanort" could have something to do with us describing as lingering. there could be a part of him thats stuck in the past, which could cause him to maybe expect someone like xehanort to have the keyblade, but not sora, who he could maybe relate with ven...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
To make a quick correction, "You aren't Xehanort" was never said. This is roughly what Terra says.

Terra said:
Aqua....Ven...
Who are you? I can feel it. We have met before. It was before when...
No. It isn't you that I have chosen...why is it not him?
Xe...ha....nort...Xehanort? Is that you?
Xeha..nort...Xehanort!

Terra mistakes Sora for Xehanort for some odd reason or another. That's what he says. But i'd bet on the "why is it not him" part referring to Riku also.

Stars

リク
thast what im talking about, is Terra talking about Xehanort (scientist) or MX, which asking that to myself sounds like the scientist one, but how can that be???? i just dont know. i dont think Terra was talking about MX because obviously, he's older than Terra so....

Why not MX, since he met him in BBS.. and they may knew each other well o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back