• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS New Enemy Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
If the heart leaves the body (heartless) and the body becomes the nobody remains. The nobodies have no feelings. Maybe the soul is the new enemy:thumbup::thumbsup:

Charlie K

Back in Business
The Body with out the Soul is Dead. And almost everyone has said it would be the soul, but it won't be...99.9% sure.

Rix

:)
Awards
yup, many believes that the new enemy is the soul.. And agree with all that ven_013 is saying above. It was also a rumour at japanese forums a while ago that the new enemy was called dis-souls, but it's confirmed that it was just a rumour and no facts.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I don't think, if they were soul that would mean there would be as much heartless as them, and Nomura stated we wouldn't see heartless. Maybe there is 2,3 existing heartless, but very far from the number of this new ennemy.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
You know what I was thinking? What happens when the body leaves, and the soul and heart are left behind? What if that's what the new enemies are? I doubt this is what they are, but hey who knows.

Stars

リク
I don't think soul is the new enemy..
Nobodies are made up by soul and body

I think this thread has been discuss many times...>_>

Xarod

the soul huh?its a big possibillity but if its not the soul what is it then.

V

V.A.T.13

Heartless are hearts in darkness.
I'm talking pure darkness.

Light enimies? I WISH!
Maybe in KH3 though.

V

V.A.T.13

pw3ned: KH3 man! ><
I hope they are saving it for KH3 where light is the enemy...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
I know I did that to be a jerk. They will do something lame like 'emotions caused his transformation' or something lame like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back