• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS (multiple thoughts)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

General Xenos

Well i when i saw a trailer/or a pic of BBS (somewhere i cant remember), it had MX in it. MX had said "i was waiting for u to find me, to cross in in between light an dark". I thought about this, (if this hasnt already been said), is it possible that Terra might have thought about becoming a Nobody? Yes i know that during this time Nobodies didnt exist, but cud MX have found out about the heartless an nobodies as a first discovery? Is it possible that MX might be a nobody, or can he use twilight like Riku?

flame it, i dont care, i just had to get it here before i forgot all about it :blushing:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Nobodies didn't exist until the period of time in which Ansem the Wise experimented on hearts.

Apollo

Silver Member
1)is it possible that Terra might have thought about becoming a Nobody?

2)Is it possible that MX might be a nobody, or can he use twilight like Riku?

flame it, i dont care, i just had to get it here before i forgot all about it :blushing:

1) Do you mean having a nobody by turning into one himself? Or turning himself into a nobody? Because there is nothing out there to lead us to think people can turn into nobodys.

2) MX= Master Xenhort bare with me. Kingdom hearts 1 final boss = Xenhort's Heartless, Kingdom hearts 2 final boss = Xenhort's nobody. Unless we get new info, I highly doubt it.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Heartless don't exist in that time period, which also means their nobody counterparts don't exist either. As for being an inbetween being, that's a possibility. Till now, Riku is the only individual who've chosen such a path. 'The Road to Dawn'

Judging by the quote you've provided, that might no longer be true. Can't say for sure, though.

(Note: Take notice that 'The Gathering' takes place near the crossroads. There's four paths: Road to Darkness, Road to Light, Road to Dawn, and Road to ??? [Dusk, perhaps]. He might be referring to either Dawn or Dusk(?)

I<3Roxas

I believe the paths at the Crossroads are Light, Dark, Dawn/Twilight (same dif), and the last one leads to Oblivion, or nothingness, although it has never been explicitally said, that's what I think they are. BBS is before Xehanort's experiments, by around a year. I kinda agree with Oji though, I think Terra must be conflicted somehow (his sneer while in Sleeping beauty's world, not caring what the power he has is supposed to be for, although he only wants to use it for his friends) However, the question remains - if he's on one side, then is he for the Dark or light? MX says things that at least seem to be of good intentions - like destroy that monster of darkness, and those who let darkness into their hearts cannot use the keyblade, blah blah blah. Meh, I kinda rambled >.<

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Castle Oblivion isn't synonymous with nothingness, I don't think. I purposely said Dusk because I know it's the darker half of twilight, whilst dawn is the lighter half. I can't recall where, but I've heard that 'yellow eyes' symbolizes a person getting too close to darkness. Dusk is the closest you can get to darkness without completely being engulfed by darkness.

Anyway, realistically speaking, the last path does in fact lead to Castle Oblivion, yes, but where is it located? It exist in a dimension in between light and darkness, but what path does it represent? Dusk it the only thing that comes to mind.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
Co is inbetween.
It can't be dusk because darkness isn't powerful in that place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back