• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs in england

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

yeah lol I am sure it will be international release anyway

MDK Phoshterxic

Website
www.myspace.com
Actually, if you imported it you'd need a PSP from the same country, my cousin bought a PSP game when she went to America, and left her PSP here, when she got back to Australia, it said the area code was wrong or something, so to import it, you'd be paying like $400, if you include postage and handling...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Actually, if you imported it you'd need a PSP from the same country, my cousin bought a PSP game when she went to America, and left her PSP here, when she got back to Australia, it said the area code was wrong or something, so to import it, you'd be paying like $400, if you include postage and handling...
Really? What a negitive thought, and I always thought handhelds had no location restrictions. I guess I was wrong...

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
That's not possible. PSPs are region free.

UMDs stand for Universal Media Discs. |:

Y

Yannis

That's not possible. PSPs are region free.

UMDs stand for Universal Media Discs. |:
Actually there are "1" "2" and "ALL" in covers of PSP-games, i dont know what it means though..

/////EDIT:

PSP´S ARE REGION FREE! Only the covers have region-codes, because of the marketing.

Y

Yannis

YES, PSPs are region free and so as a result, you can import games from wherever without having to go through the region code hassle. I'm sorry but what the other tootz said must've been bollocks.
Probably they were confused about the region-codes in the covers. They are because of that, ppl cant sell i.e. japanese BBS outside of Asia.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

You even have the option to have selected regions on the PSP, if thats significant i think its reason enough to know that it is Universal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back