• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS helpers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Twilight_Thorn

i was skimming through the BBS scans just now when i figured something out: u don't have any helper characters w/ u!!! 'cause, u kno how Donald and Goofy r usually right there @ ur side doing absoulutly nothing, i didn't even c any other health bars on the screen except 4 yours and the enemy's! but now that i think about it.........meh, who cares. they were pretty much useless anyway (except 4 those last minute heals that Donald gives u when ur about 2 get killed)

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I don't really care if we don't have party members, but I'll probably die a lot sooner without them.:/ I hope that happens...that would be so cool.

They would probabl be like donald and goofy. Aqua will probably be almost like a magic weilder. And Ven will be for strength and Sleights.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i was skimming through the BBS scans just now when i figured something out: u don't have any helper characters w/ u!!! 'cause, u kno how Donald and Goofy r usually right there @ ur side doing absoulutly nothing, i didn't even c any other health bars on the screen except 4 yours and the enemy's! but now that i think about it.........meh, who cares. they were pretty much useless anyway (except 4 those last minute heals that Donald gives u when ur about 2 get killed)

donald and goofy weren't useless. in kingdom hearts ii they were.

Charlie K

Back in Business
edot3.jpg

NEW SCAN!!!DONALD AS HELPER!!!!!!DONALD AS HELPER!

He's not on the screen, but his face/hp/mp is on there, look!!!!!!!111!!!!

I'd lol, would you?

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
They would probabl be like donald and goofy. Aqua will probably be almost like a magic weilder. And Ven will be for strength and Sleights.
Yeah, and they'll probably be A LOT more stronger than Donald and Goofy. With more health too, hopefully.
NEW SCAN!!!DONALD AS HELPER!!!!!!DONALD AS HELPER!

He's not on the screen, but his face/hp/mp is on there, look!!!!!!!111!!!!
lol, nice cut and paste job.

Lexeon

What role do you think Donald and Goofy play in BBS? I mean, at Yen Sid's Castle Mickey's there, and Donald and Goofy are behind him.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
Thank you, I'm hoping soem noob comes along and cant tell the difference and makes a new thread about it. Fingers crossed.
Lol that's funny, good luck with that.
Lexeon said:
What role do you think Donald and Goofy play in BBS? I mean, at Yen Sid's Castle Mickey's there, and Donald and Goofy are behind him.
I think that they're just there to help Mickey, to support him. But, maybe if Mickey was the 3rd playable charcter, Donald and Goofy would be there because they are Mickey's party members. But idk, that's just an idea.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Hmmm....I see them more or less fighting by themselves. They seem to help eachother from time to time. Not to mention that Ven was fighting DS on his own until Mickey appeared. It seems more apparent that they preferably fend for themselves

Dexel

Beyond hope
hahah gawd your so stupid as a funny way
hahaha i love khinsider =0]
oh and its single player btw or not....

Note that he made it and already said that he only posted it so that a newbie would be unable to see it's fake and make a thread about it.

Learn to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back