• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs having another story?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what character or thing should be in the new scenario if there is one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
wait kh 2 english version mickey comes to your rescue?
well anyways why would mickey help you though hes in training, but i think that the master will teleport to your location and then you fight as him oh yeah MX and DS team to play as and last fight is terra and aqua and half of ven xD cus you freeze him as an reaction command btw this is totally on topic

Interesting, but I wonder if we could play as MX when he was younger as a fourth scenario? Perhaps show the events that made him so evil (If he is the bd guy)

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
While I do believe there will be a forth scenario, I do not believe it will be from the view point of Mickey, DS, MX or anyone else for that matter. I believe it will be a "final" scenario where VAT come together to face MX and DS an the events of the secret ending occur.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
yeah thats what ive been saying this whole time xD
ive been saying showing the scenario of the bad guys for once CUS YOURE NOT BORN EVIL (well my lil bro is)

good point i thought about that but i figured it just being the final parts of the game when they meet so hmm maybe but nomura said it would be someone elses scenario i think? or just a 4th scenario maybe after they meet and what their adventures are and stuff

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
oh come on dude he has a goatee, ebil smile, and hes bald, hes ebil

Or all that could be to decieve us from seeing the true villian (DS)

Back on topic:

Omni Chaos' idea is very interesting. Beat the 3 stories to unlock the final events/final battle.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
hmmm that makes sense too and i see that happening cus its not like youre gonna meet em over and over again having the same ending probably each story ends when they meet and then ka pow the 4th scenario final events! and then we fight as all 3 of em swapping between characters and teamates though as interesting as that is
what about the master? and what their master is doing through all that time that they are out fighting

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
No they split up and you see traces of the character being there, so we will have to play each world 3 times from a diffrent point of view and the characters will probably meet up in the game a bunch of times obviously.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
yeah like that but like you control terra and the rest are like part members, but they attack like donald and gooofy
you can switch too.

Maybe MX or DS(Whoever is the final boss) will have three forms and each character will fight a form.

For example:

Aqua fights MX's normal form but she is locked outside of the next portion of the fight.
Ven fights MX's next form but is damaged at the end.
Terra fights his final form alone.

EDIT: Sorry, I was just agreeing with you is all khconcept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back