• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs having another story?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what character or thing should be in the new scenario if there is one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
oh ok but anyways i like your idea memory but instead of fighting MX all the time
aqua fights DS while the others are fighting MX
then aqua defeats him but gets damaged and cant fight
then ven is fighting MX by terras side but youre playing as ven and when you get him half way ven gets froze and theres a cutscene between each section then terra summons the ultimate power and summons a special keyblade or something xD and summons something to help them heal and you almost defeat him but there is a cutscene and terra has a though which he says that he cant defeat him alone and thats when they heal and all of them get all emotional xD and you defeat him as a team with reaction commands being the finisher and bwala another scenario gets opened hopefully being MX or DS
=D what do you guys think?

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
Maybe MX or DS(Whoever is the final boss) will have three forms and each character will fight a form.

For example:

Aqua fights MX's normal form but she is locked outside of the next portion of the fight.
Ven fights MX's next form but is damaged at the end.
Terra fights his final form alone.

EDIT: Sorry, I was just agreeing with you is all khconcept

that idea is kinda familiar,
anyway thats a great way to do a final boss.

yours is great too Concept

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
oh ok but anyways i like your idea memory but instead of fighting MX all the time
aqua fights DS while the others are fighting MX
then aqua defeats him but gets damaged and cant fight
then ven is fighting MX by terras side but youre playing as ven and when you get him half way ven gets froze and theres a cutscene between each section then terra summons the ultimate power and summons a special keyblade or something xD and summons something to help them heal and you almost defeat him but there is a cutscene and terra has a though which he says that he cant defeat him alone and thats when they heal and all of them get all emotional xD and you defeat him as a team with reaction commands being the finisher and bwala another scenario gets opened hopefully being MX or DS
=D what do you guys think?

I really like this. It sounds like the most epic final battle ever.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
lol and i wrote it out of my head the minute i heard memory's it just popped in xD i imagine every single detail too o.o
oh gosh im getting a heart attack from this xD
i think this is a popular thread today xD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I hope that they make the final boss music sound as epic as 358/2 days' final boss music was.

Imagine a remix of "Fate of the Unknown" but faster and more epic as the final boss music for MX.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
yeah ik i made it up xD i ment like a fusion of aqua's and vens keyblade and oooh new one and then all their voices acted at the same time and it be like an avatar moment xD and the keyblade terra used got MX all weak and than the final part started but sometihng like summoning the power to fight thinking of his friends

lol off topic memory xD but who cares! xD maybe witch doctor song xD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The line for MX when you land the final hit in the battle: "Cursed Friendship! Cursed Keyblades! Cursed Apprentinces! CURSE THEM ALL TO HELL!!!"

Back on Topic:

How would an MX Scenario play out exactly?

Auron

Missing an eye
I don't think an MX scenario would make sense

Maybe a DS scenario, but what would MX even do

And what kind of normal enemies would the bad guys fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back