• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Function

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well, it looks like Terra is performing some kind of powerful attack. Terra doesn't have a magic meter. I'd assume that more basic attacks and magic don't use up any of the gauge, but more powerful attacks and magic do.

But, then again, the battle system of BBS has been rather hard to decipher from the screens we've seen thusfar.

Yeah, I'd say it's one of those big magic amplified BOOM! moves. Wonder what it does when unleashed. :toungesmile:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I'm thinking the enemies will drop orbs and the focus bar or whatever it might be acts like a drive gauge to some degree. The more focus the stronger the special attack.

Yeah that's what I thought, It's like some sort of drive function but not, perhaps you can focus all your energy to make some sort of powerful attack?

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
It looks as if some kind of powerful attack is being used; although, if the character were using a powerful attack, it obviously doesn't affect that particular blue gauge in the scan, as the gauge is still full, even though the character uses the attack. Or maybe my eyes are going. D:

From what I can see (not much, i.e. eyes) I believe the gauge might say "Focus".

Also, the command menu looks very interesting. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back