• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
A gameplay vid is always appreciated :D nice..the movements and all are great..a trailer release and we are cool :)

The_Watcher

Great Find! Thanks a lot!

I've got to say that BBS definitely appears to be like a proper KH game on a hand-held with few compromises (if anything it looks like it may be more fun than KH1 and maybe KH2 as well). I've played a couple of good PSP games before but the way Terra was moving seemed completely fluid.

One minor issue I noticed- The camera seems to be zoomed in on Terra too much, that may get in the way and make battles annoying (hopefully this is fixed in the final game / it isn't as bothering when you are actually playing)

Faris

Perfect Harmony
I've got to say that BBS definitely appears to be like a proper KH game on a hand-held with few compromises (if anything it looks like it may be more fun than KH1 and maybe KH2 as well). I've played a couple of good PSP games before but the way Terra was moving seemed completely fluid.

i think it very well might be. it looks to be capturing the best of KH 1 + 2 and CoM

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yep. If someone could, we wouldn't have to wait so long for it to load. Someone did it with the first leaked trailer that came out.

Rix

:)
Awards
Some things looks a øittle KH2ish... I'm not too positive about that, but other than that it looks ggreat :D

Rix

:)
Awards
I do actually think that AQuas gameplay will be pretty different, but good and interesting.

Macabre

Gold Member
Terra's Fatal Mode attacks are so awesome.

One minor issue I noticed- The camera seems to be zoomed in on Terra too much, that may get in the way and make battles annoying (hopefully this is fixed in the final game / it isn't as bothering when you are actually playing)
Yeah.
The camera system seems to be troublesome to use when battling in smaller areas or when surrounded by several enemies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I'd rather a downloadable trailer or something. This doesn't really make me want the game any more then I already do. It doesn't interest me that much.

Z

Zulkir

I must say that gameplay footage made my day :), it's really something else, it does seem a lot smoother than kh2.\

Also I'd like to point out, unbirths seem to appear in the same fashion as heartless, but they die by just..fading. And no matter how hard I tried i couldn't find a "heart" that comes out after killing any of the types, hmmmmmmmmm.

EDIT: Unbirth type A can do the same thing that heartless shadows can do, that is, mold into the ground and move around. Unbirth A seems to die in the exact same way as shadows do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back