• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Europe and US different versions and CO-OP mode does it work?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
Hey guys,
I pre-ordered my BBS collector edition from amazon.co.uk, and is shipping it in italy (cuz im in italy), there are any differences between the European and American version of the game? Cuz I've heard Nomura say in the last interview that the NA version will get a critical mode and an extra boss. Is european version getting all that stuff? Or just the Collector edition?
Then last question, if I buy an English or American verion of the game, but I have an Italian PSP, can I do the CO-Op mode with my friend which has an italian psp and game?

ChaoticHeart

Wandering aimlessly through the blind eternities..
there are no differences except for the spellings of certain words, dont worry I was asking the same question a few weeks ago, and as for the co-op the games should work, but if you're using ad-hoc party on the ps3 you will need the same version of the ad-hoc party app, but otherwise you're OK

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
oh ok thank you guys. My firend will buy an italian BBS on the italian PSP, and im buiyng an english BBS and plaiyng it on my italian PSP. But if u tell me the ad-hoc will work, im really happy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
If your question is answered, get a mod to close thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back