• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS enemies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
they probably got something to do with souls because in Ansems report it said something about the heart, body and soul.
Heart=Heartless
Body=Nobodies
Soul=new enemy

Nope. The new enemy are like prototypes to the heartess; well, that's more to say that they're ancestors to the heartess. The new enemy isn't a portion of a person. If it's a person at all, then it's a whole person.

King Mario

^ If they are prototype of heartless then must have something to do with the loss of the Heart or darkness of the Heart. Perhaps the heart gets stolen by the dark but doesn't get detached from the body and the body losses its human form like the Nobodies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well I think the Brain is part of the body..Maybe Heart.Or the soul...meh.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
^ If they are prototype of heartless then must have something to do with the loss of the Heart or darkness of the Heart.

No, then that would make them the same as the heartless. It has to do with the body being warped in darkness.

Perhaps the heart gets stolen by the dark but doesn't get detached from the body and the body losses its human form like the Nobodies.

So the person is whole, but covered in darkness? That's what I was saying.

D

Divine Light

i think the new enemies are quite interesting....i cant wait to find out more about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back