• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[bbs]Donald and Goofy D-Link [NEW SCAN]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Re: [bbs]Donald and dingo d-link

I have a very, VERY spoiling question that might change the very course of the KH series climax:
Who's Dingo?
CLICK WITH YOUR OWN RISK!!!111ONEONEONE

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

I have a very, VERY spoiling question that might change the very course of the KH series climax:
Who's Dingo?
CLICK WITH YOUR OWN RISK!!!111ONEONEONE

Dingo is one of Goofy's foreign names. Don't ask we which though.

Sandslash

OMG! I didn't know about that! Dingo!

BTW, Donald's D-link looks like Fantasia in KH2.
Also, is the word under Goofy something like "Goofy Nubbo"?

Last edited:

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

It's pretty awesome to know about more D-Links. :D

Izayoi

galactic cancer

Surprising that Aqua meets with Donald though, since I don't think we've seen any of that. Ven crashing down at Yen Sid's place makes Goofy seem right, however.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Birth by Sleep : Dingo et Donald dans Jump - Final Fantasy Ring

C'est samedi que les japonais pourront enfin goûter au nouvel épisode de la saga Kingdom Hearts, Birth by Sleep, développé sur PlayStation Portable. Si l'on sait qu'un seul et unique personnage de l'univers Final Fantasy devrait être présent (consultez les archives pour découvrir son identité), les héros de Disney seront bien aux côtés de nos trois aventuriers, Terra, Aqua et Ven.

La dernière édition du magazine Shônen Jump nous en fait part en consacrant une page au nouveau jeu de Tetsuya Nomura. On y redécouvre Dingo et Donald, qui accompagnaient Sora depuis le premier épisode. Leurs D-Link sont également présentés : Cosmo Boost et Fantasia, voici les compétences qui aideront nos héros dans leur quête.

Same article, but for those of you who don't speak French, it basically talks about Birth by Sleep's imminent release, a few facts about the game, etc. Anyway, Dingo is Goofy (I don't know if that's his French name since I've never been brought up to say Dingo but then again, I didn't grow up in France) and Donald is Donald (obviously). Goofy's D-Link is named Cosmo Boost and Donald's is Fantasia.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

Birth by Sleep : Dingo et Donald dans Jump - Final Fantasy Ring

Same article, but for those of you who don't speak French, it basically talks about Birth by Sleep's imminent release, a few facts about the game, etc. Anyway, Dingo is Goofy (I don't know if that's his French name since I've never been brought up to say Dingo but then again, I didn't grow up in France) and Donald is Donald (obviously). Goofy's D-Link is named Cosmo Boost and Donald's is Fantasia.

so it is kinda like the limits you can use in KH2

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

They are pretty much the same thing. Shame they didn't call Goofy's D-Link "Whirl-a-Goof" this time. XD

ok...I just wanted to get that out of my way.

satria222poxy

Where's the translations?

I heard that Snow White, Peter Pan and Maleficent are going to be D-Links, so where are the full official infos?

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
alright...to add on to my first reply.....so Terra has a Maleficent D-Link, Zack D-Link....and the princess(es)...so far only Cinderella we know of....and Ven gets Goofy, and Aqua gets Donald and Mickey for D-Links....wow.

so Terra has a good amount of girls as his D-Links...lol....I just realized this.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Terra is no pimp though lol. A Malificient dlink i think would be wack. Donalds you use fantasia so with Goofy itll probably be like Teamwork or something

A Maleficent D-Link has already been confirmed.

Anyways I hope we get more scans this week, since BBS comes out friday night.

Axens

Banned
This looks like limits from KH 2. They may been similar ideas. Anyway, it was a great one and I cant wait to see more :D

Radon

mofo
To all those complaining about the old Goofy head, look in the Jump trailer. The Donald art is the same as his KH/KH2 version. I'm thinking that Ven gets them in their other attire, while Aqua and/or Terrra get them in the wizard/knight form.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
To all those complaining about the old Goofy head, look in the Jump trailer. The Donald art is the same as his KH/KH2 version. I'm thinking that Ven gets them in their other attire, while Aqua and/or Terrra get them in the wizard/knight form.

That sounds reasonable. What with Ven being connected to Sora and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back