• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS at Jump Festa?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xernt

Is BBS supposed to be at this year's jump festa, and if so do you think that they will release any new information, i.e. new worlds, cover art... ?

Allister Rose

French Lover
considering That information is running like crazy, i dont tihnk we will se nothing new at jump festa about BBS.

i believe the art work should come next month. they did the same for days

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Considering they will be revealing two more worlds next month in the Famitsu scans and considering that Jump Festa is around the same date that Famitsu comes out next month, I would assume the Jump Festa trailer to include stuff about the two worlds set to be revealed next month. Most likely Olympus Coliseum and Atlantica.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Considering they will be revealing two more worlds next month in the Famitsu scans and considering that Jump Festa is around the same date that Famitsu comes out next month, I would assume the Jump Festa trailer to include stuff about the two worlds set to be revealed next month. Most likely Olympus Coliseum and Atlantica.

atlantica? not so sure...maybe.

but colliseum will have higher chance

A

Audo

The cover art will definitely be shown at Jump Festa, along with a new trailer.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
atlantica? not so sure...maybe.

but colliseum will have higher chance

Atlantica has a very high chance because of the following:

1. It has two back stories. Ariel's mom's death at the begining of Little Mermaid 3 and Ursula's banishment that she talked about briefly in the movie.

2. Triton has knowledge of the keyblade and for some reason has a bad prejudice against them, yet this has yet to be explained and since BBS will be explaining nearly everything if not everything about the past of KH then this makes it likely it will explain Triton's prejudice.

3. TAV use their armor and key-mobiles for stuff throughout the story so Atlantica is a good place for them to use the armor to breath under water and the key-mobiles to get around certain areas.

4. Nomura talked about how since BBS is a prequal we would be able to tell differences in KH1 worlds in BBS, like Hercules being a kid. The only other world this is possible to happen in is Atlantica because 10 years ago Triton had brown hair and a brown beard.

All very good reasons that Atlantica will be in BBS.

αsiя

space coke
The cover art will definitely be shown at Jump Festa, along with a new trailer.

How are you so sure that we're going to get that
I just think we're going to get gameplay videos of the mini games and some gameplay in RG

Allister Rose

French Lover
Atlantica has a very high chance because of the following:

1. It has two back stories. Ariel's mom's death at the begining of Little Mermaid 3 and Ursula's banishment that she talked about briefly in the movie.

2. Triton has knowledge of the keyblade and for some reason has a bad prejudice against them, yet this has yet to be explained and since BBS will be explaining nearly everything if not everything about the past of KH then this makes it likely it will explain Triton's prejudice.

3. TAV use their armor and key-mobiles for stuff throughout the story so Atlantica is a good place for them to use the armor to breath under water and the key-mobiles to get around certain areas.

4. Nomura talked about how since BBS is a prequal we would be able to tell differences in KH1 worlds in BBS, like Hercules being a kid. The only other world this is possible to happen in is Atlantica because 10 years ago Triton had brown hair and a brown beard.

All very good reasons that Atlantica will be in BBS.

it hasnt been revealed though. no scan on at least one, usualyl we see a pic about it then see it revealed.

and i dont remember anything being revealed on ariels mom. well i'll look into it. but again, we might not see it we might.

A

Audo

How are you so sure that we're going to get that
I just think we're going to get gameplay videos of the mini games and some gameplay in RG
Because they always release the cover art at the shows, and obviously they are going to want to give off a new trailer since its their last attempt to get people seriously interested before the game releases. Why wouldn't they do those things? =________=;;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As much as I love TLM and how deeply ingrained it is in my life (curse you name!) I would pray we don't see it.

There is a 76.1 percent chance of it being in Birth By Sleep, seeing as it would be a logical route to further connect the stories of the Disney plot and Kingdom Hearts plot.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
it hasnt been revealed though. no scan on at least one, usualyl we see a pic about it then see it revealed.

and i dont remember anything being revealed on ariels mom. well i'll look into it. but again, we might not see it we might.

Watch the Little Mermaid 3, at the begining of the movie Ariel is a little kid and her mother is killed by a pirate ship. This is why Triton hates humans in the first movie.

But we didn't get any pics of Disney Town until this month now did we?

I'm saying that Atlantica will be revealed next month for the first time in BBS, just like Disney Town was revealed this month for the first time.

Olympus Coliseum will be the other world shown next month.

Allister Rose

French Lover
As much as I love TLM and how deeply ingrained it is in my life (curse you name!) I would pray we don't see it.

There is a 76.1 percent chance of it being in Birth By Sleep, seeing as it would be a logical route to further connect the stories of the Disney plot and Kingdom Hearts plot.

as logical as it would be. we've seen SE mess up multiple times in 358/2 days

αsiя

space coke
I was skeptical at first that a new world can be revealed so late now but as seeing that Disney Town just got revealed then Atlantica and maybe even OC will be revealed in December

Allister Rose

French Lover
Little Mermaid 3 showed how Ariel's mom died, why Triton hates Humans because they killed his wife, and that he had brown hair 10 years ago.

how does that relate to the comment you quoted?

Uh... how did they "mess up multiple times"?

the time between kh1-kh2 in some worlds was irrelevant so all of what happened between kh1and kh2 barely relates to kh2 with some worlds.

like nightmare before christmas and the colleseum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back