• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Analysis [NEVER READED ANY OTHER BEFORE]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

B@con

hey guys,
first of all I am german and my english may be not so good XD so please dont flame me about grama mistakes, I'll do my best ^^

twice, I NEVER READED ANY THEORY BEFORE. I swear it (I know sounds stupid, and many people say this but in my case its true ~_~) so I dunno if some of this stuff is almos really old or not. If so sorry XD I just talked about the KH games with my friends until now, never in the net XD

And sorry if I broke any of the forum rules, than just delete this threat, I am sorry than.

sooo, now to my theorie (I think it is nothing big and every real KH fan should have thought the same already but maybe there are still a few guys aroung who hadn't)

First of all something about the three knights. They have armors and keyblades (yeah.. I'm a genius right? XD) but something is different about them. One thing is that Terra can change the form of his Keyblade the way he want in KH2 FM+ (if that guy IS terra). Why he can do this? well it's really simpel. The Keyblade Terra uses is the TRUE Keyblade in his true form. Remember, the chain gives the key his form. but the keyblades of the 3 dont have any chains ! take a look at that picture -->

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1126/khiifmfullsecretendingkqt0.jpg

so his Key dont have any right form. Thats why he can change it so freely.

Now, the armor, in the BBS Screens and Trailers we can see that Terra and Ven are not wearing thei full armors. Why? Well I think the armors worke the same way the keyblade works. If there is a fight, the amror pops up or another thought would be that the armor is contingent on the users power level. so if the user is strong, the armor is protecting his whole body. I think you've got the idea XD
Next on, if the armors work this way, the way the keyblade works, the armors could also have somekind of consciousness. Remember, the keyblade chooses the weilder.
If that is true, than this would explain who the soldier is in KH2 FM+. Is is just the left armor of Terra, with a weak and somekind of broken consciousness.

let's move on. WHY does Ven look exactly like Roxas? I think that the three knights hand their power down to Sora, Riku and Kairi before they dissapeared (we dunno the reason so far). So they life on in the three through their powers which they have given to the 3 island kids. They are somekind of still alive. So it is possible that their old selfes come back to life when a nobody is born (dont ask me HOW this happen XD Even Ansem the wise doesn't know much about the heart and he is.... well wise XD). That would be why Ven look like Roxas. You could say simple the genes came through again. Riku dont have a nobody and Namine is a Sora+Kairi Nobody so it is normal that she dosent look like aqua. But I think that it is possible that Rikus Nobody would look like Terra.

moving on again, ^^
surely every single one of you noticed the clothes of MX and his slave/apprentice. They're nearly the same clothes Sinister Riku and X-Heartless wore in KH 1. Look at the picture:

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/9602/clothesfz3.jpg

That is another proof to me that the old guy is the same Xehanort like in KH 1 and 2. I'll go on later how this is possible ^^
let's go back to the clothes. MX walks and then suddenly he splits and his slave/apprentice appears. I think this is the same ability he used in KH 1 in the boss fight. Remember this black heartless think behind him? I think it is the same ability. And the reason why it has nearly the same clothes like Sinister Riku is that both are MX slaves. Riku was his puppet , his chessma, when he weared that outfit. So I think it is somekind of well... bad guy uniform? :D
I think that slave is his materialized darkness from his heart. I also thought the same of his Heartless in one (the way how he summoned this black think back in 1)

sooo, I said earlier that MX is the same Xehanort of KH 1 and 2. But how is this possible? He is an old man in BBS and this takes place in the PAST. so... HOW THE HELL...

it's simpeeeel ^^ we know that Xehanorts Heartless had the ability to steal a body and use it as him. He did this with Rikus body in 1. I think he stole Terras body. Terra has somehow fallen to darkness (hate or something or the wish for more power for taking revenge for Ven ... I know it soungs like a little bit like Star Wars :D:D:D) and this was Xehanorts chance to get his body. You can see at the end of the BBS video that Terras eyes changing from the "Sora Blue" to the "Xehanort Orange" look at those pictures:

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7339/eyeszo3.jpg

that must have been the moment in which Xehanort stole his body. furthermore you can see that the new, young Xehanort has hair similiar to that of Terra

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/2049/28hollowbastionfiftht00mu2.jpg

so this would explain why Xehanort is young later on.

but why did he lost his memories? and... wait... Xehanort used a Keyblade right? Yes he did! and Terra too! But ... why didnt he used it later on??? The reason is he cant anymore! In the Secret Ending BBS you see Xehanort and Terra fighting each other with their keyblades. (just btw I think MX keyblade looks like a Pimp my Ride version of Oblivion xD) but something is different on the keyblade of MX... RIGHT! His has already a key chain!

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7585/keychainbh1.jpg

I dunno what this mean exactly because Mickey has in the vid also a keyblade wit a chain( remember that one screen? It seems that mickey TRAINED to wield a keyblade together with yen sid. mickey is not a chosen one by the keyblade I think. maybe it's the same with MX), but this makes clear that the keyblades or the fighting style or just the way they had obatined their blades must be different from the ways of Terra, Ven and Aquas.

So why MX dont uses his kayblade later on again? I think he LOST IT. Beforer Kingdom Hearts appears his blade is transformed into some blue orb and flys to the sky. I think he sacrificed his keyblade in order to open the way to Kingdom Hearts. Thats why he dont uses his blade not later on. HE CANT.
But he must be still very powerfull because and something really special because we know from the Ansem Reports of KH1 that he opened a door to antother world just like that. wihout a keyblade. and why did he not transformed into an big heartless ? why was his heart/soul still wandering aorund? I dunno, thats something we cant just know yet because informations are missing.

So and that is all I have to tell so far about BBS ^^ Hope some of you think that was just a little bit interesting. pls discuss and tell me what you think about this :thumbsup:

and like I said befor, sorry if this is almost old :blushing:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Most of these theories have been tossed around at one point or another.
I noticed none of them really have any of the new info we got today in it...
I'm suggesting you go look at that stuff on the main site.
xD

Oh
And a warning to anyone who criticizes his grammar despite him saying why he doesn't speak English well:
STFU.
Yeah

pgerv12

every theory has been said and done weather you know it or not its been done before

Dragoryu

This is pretty good for your first theory. You have an interesting idea there, the thing about the keyblade being the true form, and therefore being able to transform. A big flaw I see though, is if the Terra battle in KH2FM+ (which, according to Nomura, didn't really happen, just so you know) was just his armor, how was it able to wield his keyblade?

Sexy Angel
This is a bunch of old stuff mashed together, which isn't totally helpful for me, but it does broden new members horizens.

Oxovin

personally i think this is a great speculation! =D

my favorite part was the eyes! i didnt even notice that! and the fact that MX has a keychain.. something tells me you're onto something ;D

graypeople

hey guys,

sooo, I said earlier that MX is the same Xehanort of KH 1 and 2. But how is this possible? He is an old man in BBS and this takes place in the PAST. so... HOW THE HELL...

it's simpeeeel ^^ we know that Xehanorts Heartless had the ability to steal a body and use it as him. He did this with Rikus body in 1. I think he stole Terras body. Terra has somehow fallen to darkness (hate or something or the wish for more power for taking revenge for Ven ... I know it soungs like a little bit like Star Wars :D:D:D) and this was Xehanorts chance to get his body. You can see at the end of the BBS video that Terras eyes changing from the "Sora Blue" to the "Xehanort Orange" look at those pictures:

that is reely interesting, like xeanort takes over terras body and changes terras name 2 xeanort, and thats how his eyes change, i never heard this b4, only 1 thing is y wuld mx want 2 study heartless with ansem?

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
The fact that you "never readed" any other theory, followed by a mass amount of text causes me to skip right over your post. Good effort though, I guess.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
hey guys,
first of all I am german and my english may be not so good XD so please dont flame me about grama mistakes, I'll do my best ^^

Ah, okay... You actually have an excuse... =P

First of all something about the three knights. They have armors and keyblades (yeah.. I'm a genius right? XD) but something is different about them. One thing is that Terra can change the form of his Keyblade the way he want in KH2 FM+ (if that guy IS terra).

Ah, that's the thing... LS is too tall to be Terra... Aside from that, Nomura has already said whether or not you think it is Terra, it doesn't matter... The battle with him did not actually happen...

Why he can do this? well it's really simpel. The Keyblade Terra uses is the TRUE Keyblade in his true form. Remember, the chain gives the key his form. but the keyblades of the 3 dont have any chains ! take a look at that picture -->

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1126/khiifmfullsecretendingkqt0.jpg

so his Key dont have any right form. Thats why he can change it so freely.

Yeah... Some people have thought VAT's keyblades were either fake or they were their true form... Regardless, like I said above, the FM+ battle didn't happen, so there's nothing to suggest Terra's keyblade could alter itself...

Now, the armor, in the BBS Screens and Trailers we can see that Terra and Ven are not wearing thei full armors. Why? Well I think the armors worke the same way the keyblade works. If there is a fight, the amror pops up or another thought would be that the armor is contingent on the users power level. so if the user is strong, the armor is protecting his whole body. I think you've got the idea XD

A lot of people are thinking the armor has to do with leveling, but there is also the possibility the whole armor idea could have been dropped... That or we just don't get the armor until the end...

Next on, if the armors work this way, the way the keyblade works, the armors could also have somekind of consciousness. Remember, the keyblade chooses the weilder.

Only if it has to... There have been ingame and interviews that confirm Terra chose Riku to be the original wielder of the Kingdom Key, such as LS telling Sora "You ae not the one I chose"...

let's move on. WHY does Ven look exactly like Roxas? I think that the three knights hand their power down to Sora, Riku and Kairi before they dissapeared (we dunno the reason so far). So they life on in the three through their powers which they have given to the 3 island kids. They are somekind of still alive. So it is possible that their old selfes come back to life when a nobody is born (dont ask me HOW this happen XD Even Ansem the wise doesn't know much about the heart and he is.... well wise XD). That would be why Ven look like Roxas. You could say simple the genes came through again. Riku dont have a nobody and Namine is a Sora+Kairi Nobody so it is normal that she dosent look like aqua. But I think that it is possible that Rikus Nobody would look like Terra.

Terra is apart of Xehanort... The fact that Terra and Xehanort have the same Japanese voice actor, plus the similarities between them, confirm this...

moving on again, ^^
surely every single one of you noticed the clothes of MX and his slave/apprentice. They're nearly the same clothes Sinister Riku and X-Heartless wore in KH 1. Look at the picture:

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/9602/clothesfz3.jpg

That is another proof to me that the old guy is the same Xehanort like in KH 1 and 2. I'll go on later how this is possible ^^

Xehanort is a combination of either MX and Terra or MX, Terra, and DS...

let's go back to the clothes. MX walks and then suddenly he splits and his slave/apprentice appears. I think this is the same ability he used in KH 1 in the boss fight. Remember this black heartless think behind him? I think it is the same ability. And the reason why it has nearly the same clothes like Sinister Riku is that both are MX slaves. Riku was his puppet , his chessma, when he weared that outfit. So I think it is somekind of well... bad guy uniform? :D
I think that slave is his materialized darkness from his heart. I also thought the same of his Heartless in one (the way how he summoned this black think back in 1)

That was most likely only concept... Meaning MX and DS didn't split, but that it represents something...

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7339/eyeszo3.jpg

that must have been the moment in which Xehanort stole his body.

Terra's eyes go yellow, not orange... Yellow means Terra was getting too close to the darkness...
As for MX fusing with Terra (and possibly DS), it was most likely accidental... MX seemed set on obtaining something from KH... As we have seen with XH and Xemnas, it was most likely power... That or possibly imortality... Anyways, MX seemed more interested in KH than Terra...

but why did he lost his memories? and... wait... Xehanort used a Keyblade right? Yes he did! and Terra too! But ... why didnt he used it later on??? The reason is he cant anymore! In the Secret Ending BBS you see Xehanort and Terra fighting each other with their keyblades. (just btw I think MX keyblade looks like a Pimp my Ride version of Oblivion xD) but something is different on the keyblade of MX... RIGHT! His has already a key chain!

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7585/keychainbh1.jpg

If MX attempted to absorb KH, similar to how AtW attempted to, he would most likely not be able to withold it and it caused a grand exsplosion, fusing together the two or three people into Xehanort, nearly killing him, sending him to Radient Garden and wiping his memories...

As for why Xehanort cannot wield a keyblade, it is because he has forgotten how to... We have seen this with Roxas... When Roxas had forgotten everything and was in AtW's town, he couldn't wield the keyblade... It's not until later, once Roxas began remembering again, that he regainined the ability to wield the keyblade...

I dunno what this mean exactly because Mickey has in the vid also a keyblade wit a chain( remember that one screen? It seems that mickey TRAINED to wield a keyblade together with yen sid. mickey is not a chosen one by the keyblade I think. maybe it's the same with MX), but this makes clear that the keyblades or the fighting style or just the way they had obatined their blades must be different from the ways of Terra, Ven and Aquas.

He most likely was a chosen wielder and Yen Sid was just training him to make him better...

So why MX dont uses his kayblade later on again? I think he LOST IT. Beforer Kingdom Hearts appears his blade is transformed into some blue orb and flys to the sky. I think he sacrificed his keyblade in order to open the way to Kingdom Hearts. Thats why he dont uses his blade not later on. HE CANT.

Like I said above... =] He forgot how...

But he must be still very powerfull because and something really special because we know from the Ansem Reports of KH1 that he opened a door to antother world just like that. wihout a keyblade.

You mean to the world's heart, right...?

and why did he not transformed into an big heartless ? why was his heart/soul still wandering aorund? I dunno, thats something we cant just know yet because informations are missing.

Possibly the same reason Kairi didn't... But just... Opposite... As in his heart was too dark to become a heartless...

So and that is all I have to tell so far about BBS ^^ Hope some of you think that was just a little bit interesting. pls discuss and tell me what you think about this :thumbsup:

and like I said befor, sorry if this is almost old :blushing:

The fact that you came up with this all on your own is pretty impressive... =]

B@con

hey guys! *big smiling*

wow thanks! I didnt expect my weird thoughts would be take on so open for beginners even the mayor idea is really old as it seems. THANK YOU ALL A LOT!

and, again, sry for my bad grama >_< XD I only have this ****ing Oxford English in shool XD and I am only an average student XD

so, now let's discuss XD

The thing about the FM+ fight with Terra. I remember that Nomura-sama said that it's not important for the story if it is Terra or not. It is just not necessary to know. But does that really mean that this fight really never happened ? o_O I'm a little bit suprised now, have I missed something or said Nomura-sama really that this fight actucally never happened? If so it won't make sense for me. Why put in a fierce boss in order to say later the fight never had been o.o

Only if it has to... There have been ingame and interviews that confirm Terra chose Riku to be the original wielder of the Kingdom Key, such as LS telling Sora "You ae not the one I chose"...
sry, I dont want to sound aggressiv or something, I really dont want to pls dont get me wrong, but you tell me that the fight doesnt count and short after you're trying to back your theorie up with something which actually happened in this fight? XD the fight that doesnt count? :p anyway, I think the keyblade really has a consciousness. I ever thought that the voice in 1 who appears sometimes is Soras heart in connection with the keyblade. (Thats why the Nobodys talk to Roxas in 2 , he doesnt have a heart) And why would Nomura-sama say that "the keyblade chooses the weilder" if that stupid blade doesnt have a consciousness XD

and if the armor work like the blade and that maybe the armor PLUS the keyblade are the REAL keyblade than it would also make sense why it can uses the blade. it's a part of itslef.

Terra is apart of Xehanort... The fact that Terra and Xehanort have the same Japanese voice actor, plus the similarities between them, confirm this...
I didnt say another thing XD You readed further and you saw that I said the same about them dont you? ^^ But you said by yourself that he gave his power to Riku. Thats what I mean. He lives in Riku through his power ^^ Like Ven lives in Sora and possibls Aqua in Kairi ^^

Terra's eyes go yellow, not orange... Yellow means Terra was getting too close to the darkness...
uhhhmm... I never heard something about yellow is NEAR dark and so on. but you seem very sure on your ideas with all your saying. Did I miss again something? o.o where in KH it is said that beeing yellow or so on is NEAR darkness. could you pls tell me ^^ I also want to know everything of the KH world ^^

As for MX fusing with Terra (and possibly DS), it was most likely accidental... MX seemed set on obtaining something from KH... As we have seen with XH and Xemnas, it was most likely power... That or possibly imortality... Anyways, MX seemed more interested in KH than Terra...
yeah! your right! I never thought about this! he really seems much more interesstest in KH as on Terra... hmm... but another thought... we dont see what happens after, couldn't it just be that he was just watching KH in the moment he summoned it because he think it looks epic or something. because he likes it in the moment you know what I mean. The bad guys give themselve each time much time for their evil plans to act them out. Hope you understand what I mean XD dunno how to say it in english XD maybe he turned back to Terra just a few seconds later?

As for why Xehanort cannot wield a keyblade, it is because he has forgotten how to... We have seen this with Roxas... When Roxas had forgotten everything and was in AtW's town, he couldn't wield the keyblade... It's not until later, once Roxas began remembering again, that he regainined the ability to wield the keyblade...
no I really think that he CANT USE it anymore. It's true that Roxas couldn't use the keyblade in the beginning in 2 the way like he wanted. But Sora couldnt also. He just found the Keyblade suddenly in his hands. I think if there would be a dangerous situation for Xehanort, Xemas or X-Heartless the keyblade would appear, like in the case of Roxas and Sora. But it doesnt do, thats why I think he cant anymore. Besides... it seems that Xemnas have some old memories left, because he refers Aquas armor as "his friend". If he can remember Aqua than I think he also should be able to remember that he onced used the keyblade by himself.

He most likely was a chosen wielder and Yen Sid was just training him to make him better...
yeah could also be... but why making a game about Mickey in which you see how he get his keyblade if he is also just a normal chosen one. Than the keyblade would have been popep up in his hands like it did in Soras case I think. So thats why I think that Mickey is not an ordinary weilder and that we will see why in Coded.

The fact that you came up with this all on your own is pretty impressive... =]
THANK YOU SOOO MUUUCH!!! >___< x3 x3 x3

Last edited:

logozgogo

no I really think that he CANT USE it anymore. It's true that Roxas couldn't use the keyblade in the beginning in 2 the way like he wanted. But Sora couldnt also. He just found the Keyblade suddenly in his hands. I think if there would be a dangerous situation for Xehanort, Xemas or X-Heartless the keyblade would appear, like in the case of Roxas and Sora. But it doesnt do, thats why I think he cant anymore. Besides... it seems that Xemnas have some old memories left, because he refers Aquas armor as "his friend". If he can remember Aqua than I think he also should be able to remember that he onced used the keyblade by himself.

Then in the final boss battle xemnas would`ve used it because he was gettin his ars wooped.

C

Colours

This theory should stick to one topic, it's confusing and what ever happen to Terra's heart then.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
sry, I dont want to sound aggressiv or something, I really dont want to pls dont get me wrong, but you tell me that the fight doesnt count and short after you're trying to back your theorie up with something which actually happened in this fight? XD the fight that doesnt count? :p anyway, I think the keyblade really has a consciousness. I ever thought that the voice in 1 who appears sometimes is Soras heart in connection with the keyblade. (Thats why the Nobodys talk to Roxas in 2 , he doesnt have a heart) And why would Nomura-sama say that "the keyblade chooses the weilder" if that stupid blade doesnt have a consciousness XD

No, I am using something before the fight that Nomura said hints at Riku being the KK's original master...
The fight may not be canon, but the scenes before and after do have a significent purpose...

uhhhmm... I never heard something about yellow is NEAR dark and so on. but you seem very sure on your ideas with all your saying. Did I miss again something? o.o where in KH it is said that beeing yellow or so on is NEAR darkness. could you pls tell me ^^ I also want to know everything of the KH world ^^

I want to say it is in a Nomura interview, but I do not recall exactly... =/

If someone forgets how to wield a keyblade, they will not be able to wield it again until they remember wielding it, regardless of the danger...
As for the "old friend" thing, it may have been a lack of a better term... Even if it wasn't, it was only one thing he remembered...

yeah could also be... but why making a game about Mickey in which you see how he get his keyblade if he is also just a normal chosen one. Than the keyblade would have been popep up in his hands like it did in Soras case I think. So thats why I think that Mickey is not an ordinary weilder and that we will see why in Coded.

I am assuming you are referring to the Inverse Keyblade, correct...? If so, then it was a keyblade he needed in order to seal KH...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back